Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

Just now, bassett one said:

okay then we will charge £5 a ticket ,get players from non-league then you would moan anyway theres other teams charging more,no mention of them is there? i agree moan if we dont buy or get good loan players,moan if we are in the bottom half ,but give our new manager a chance and if he does half what he did at watford i will be happy,okay i can due to circumstances of age and disability only go to certain games,but if they start and play the way watford did thats value for money,great fast footie at its best,remember you only get what you pay for normally and if thats not served up i agree moan and complain .

No one's saying to charge 5 quid a ticket, no club charges that other than in non league. They can be more reasonably priced than they are. If we are in with a chance of the playoffs and we come up against a team that's cat a or b then surely we'd want a full house. I can't see that happening at those prices so it will be interesting to see if he complains about the attendances.

Even just making child prices more reasonable would help families that are taking a couple of kids aswell as keeping our fans for the future interested.

but other teams charge more so hes not the most expensive,but we as supporters will expect a good team ,playing quality football and be in or near the play offs and if that happens no one will moan,failure then expect small crowds,but if you charge the prices we have released we expect quality and decent football.

55 minutes ago, bassett one said:

okay then we will charge £5 a ticket ,get players from non-league then you would moan anyway theres other teams charging more,no mention of them is there? i agree moan if we dont buy or get good loan players,moan if we are in the bottom half ,but give our new manager a chance and if he does half what he did at watford i will be happy,okay i can due to circumstances of age and disability only go to certain games,but if they start and play the way watford did thats value for money,great fast footie at its best,remember you only get what you pay for normally and if thats not served up i agree moan and complain .

When oh when will you start to see the wider picture instead of talking half baked nonsense? 
Wednesday are already looking to lure a centre half from brig house town  who were non league last time I saw them play

dont think anyone is moaning about the manager just about the cost of watching.

under different circumstances would you pay £59 for a stand seat to watch….come on answer that please?

you also seem to suggest other teams are charging more? Can you give some factual evidence please? 

No concessions except over 65 non transferable in the event you depart this earth and if things go bottoms up no chance of a refund through the usual credit card avenues 

seems like he’s trying to save his cash flow problem cos his own pockets are empty? Not good business acumen? Joke of a chairman who is now showing his contempt for loyal fans who deserve better

35 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Cash, cheque, bank transfer only 

No debit card or credit card options.

I’ll say no more.

Hmmm... :huh:

Does anyone know if there's anything in the rumour I'd heard...

... that a new laundry was opening up in S6? :suspect:

50 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

You can’t launder what you don’t have.

Seriously though...
... I hope anyone who is tempted by these "offers" has a real think about the possible consequences.

But IF you're daft enough to even consider giving Mr Tuna an interest free loan for 5 years, then I don't suppose they will! :roll:

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Seriously though...
... I hope anyone who is tempted by these "offers" has a real think about the possible consequences.

But IF you're daft enough to even consider giving Mr Tuna an interest free loan for 5 years, then I don't suppose they will! :roll:

I’ve just said the same on a well known Sheffield Wednesday forum. 

There’s a reasonable chance that people could lose all of their money in this scheme, without the protection of being able to buy using a credit card.

In any case, we shouldn’t be enabling the owner to spend 2027s money this season.

9 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

we shouldn’t be enabling the owner to spend 2027s money this season.

And THAT is your biggest risk.

Playing a very dangerous game there.

Genuine question here:

What is the logic behind NOT accepting debit or credit card payment?

It seems odd.

Edited by PapaLazarou