Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

2 hours ago, bassett one said:

stop moaning other clubs charge more and we need to buy players and hopefully we will do well ,also you could buy cheaper by buying early,so before you moan lets see whats the teams like and if so so then moan if its not good.

So come on answer the question 

will you be paying £59 happily for a seat on the kop even they are winning?

Genuinely feel disgusted for Owls fans.

Shame on you Mr Chansiri, you don't deserve supporters!... We are a working class city, the club was around way before you and will be way beyond you! Why penalise the fans of the club??

Supporters can't even afford to go themselves, never mind take kids....

Nothing to say but disgusting!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

So come on answer the question 

will you be paying £59 happily for a seat on the kop even they are winning?

Why would he pay extra for a ticket?

Go check the highest kop price.

And do try to get your facts straight next time.

3 hours ago, bassett one said:

stop moaning other clubs charge more and we need to buy players and hopefully we will do well ,also you could buy cheaper by buying early,so before you moan lets see whats the teams like and if so so then moan if its not good.

Read the last sentence of post 1 …over & over & over again …until it sinks in …

14 minutes ago, Will Thomson said:

I fear he's dropped himself and us in the brown stuff. I fear he's out of cash. I fear he isn't business savvy enough to pull us out of it. I fear he needs the Premier League to save himself and us from oblivion.

Having said all that, he hasn't applied for a loan at the bank of bin laden. That really would tell us everything.

Same old Kelvin, it's happening all over again on the forum, I will leave you to it until he gets banned AGAIN!!!!!

• Haha 1

These prices are disgraceful and will mean I certainly will be attending less games than previous seasons, for the record though the Cat A price has been used about twice in 7 years so don't use that as a yardstick. The others category prices are still way too high.

Edited by top4718

I never pay cat a prices. Anything over 35 quid I'll probably just watch on firestick instead, I can't afford silly prices these days. If he only wants season ticket holders in ye ground he's going the right way about it. I could probably look past it if he kept the child pricing low but that's not happening either.

Edited by NERVY-OWL

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I never pay cat a prices. Anything over 35 quid I'll probably just watch on firestick instead, I can't afford silly prices these days. If he only wants season ticket holders in ye ground he's going the right way about it. I could probably look past it if he kept the child pricing low but that's not happening either.

He's obviously trying to get people to commit to ST's, they don't work for everyone so it's penalising the ones that don't buy one.

5 minutes ago, top4718 said:

He's obviously trying to get people to commit to ST's, they don't work for everyone so it's penalising the ones that don't buy one.

The only way I could get a season ticket is if my young un gets into it then I can get one for him then I'd be free as a carer but at minute it's a no go. 

The club isn't thinking of the future with the pricing as it is.