Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

Millionaires don’t understand normal folk, even some Championship players can be classed as the latter. If you can’t afford fillet steak or Dover Sole you don’t buy it,  empty seats will soon focus their minds.

Apparently chancer is now bringing his 3 & 5 year season tickets out again. They range from  £1380 for 3 years on the kop to £3150 for 5 years in the stand. No credit card payments only cash cheque or bank transfer and non transferable . 
the man is clearly an astute businessman of the finest order…… not

16 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

There’s one or two folk on here who think Chansiri can do no wrong….well maybe they’d like to justify the Matchday prices for the upcoming season….games split into 7 categories…Category A ranges from £59 in the South Stand to £45 on the Kop …

What planet is he living on if he thinks those prices are fair….& that they will attract supporters to attend ….

The sooner he’s out of the club the better….

Fair ? He’s not at Wednesday to be “ fair”. 

11 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Genuinely feel disgusted for Owls fans.

Shame on you Mr Chansiri, you don't deserve supporters!... We are a working class city, the club was around way before you and will be way beyond you! Why penalise the fans of the club??

Supporters can't even afford to go themselves, never mind take kids....

Nothing to say but disgusting!

Think you are expecting too much from him. He’s probably no idea what “ working class” means.  He moves in different circles. 

10 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

Think you are expecting too much from him. He’s probably no idea what “ working class” means.  He moves in different circles. 

His family business has been involved in Slave labour while they live like Royalty,

Compassion is not in their mindset.

Edited by Alextopman

4 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

Apparently chancer is now bringing his 3 & 5 year season tickets out again. They range from  £1380 for 3 years on the kop to £3150 for 5 years in the stand. No credit card payments only cash cheque or bank transfer and non transferable . 
the man is clearly an astute businessman of the finest order…… not

Are there any payment plans to pay in instalments, like some other clubs have previously offered?

okay then we will charge £5 a ticket ,get players from non-league then you would moan anyway theres other teams charging more,no mention of them is there? i agree moan if we dont buy or get good loan players,moan if we are in the bottom half ,but give our new manager a chance and if he does half what he did at watford i will be happy,okay i can due to circumstances of age and disability only go to certain games,but if they start and play the way watford did thats value for money,great fast footie at its best,remember you only get what you pay for normally and if thats not served up i agree moan and complain .

I'm in a privileged positioning to buy my season ticket on the 1st phase , but Chansiri well get reality in ya head??? How can some families or even new supporters to just turn up on the day on a whim  for a familyday out ????😕

Edited by owl.66