Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

5 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

And THAT is your biggest risk.

Playing a very dangerous game there.

Genuine question here:

What is the logic behind NOT accepting debit or credit card payment?

It seems odd.

The club say that the credit card thing is due to financial regulations. I don’t know how true that is.

My big worries are that the price of the five year tickets indicate a huge rise in one year tickets, down the line. And I’ve nagging doubts about why he wants upfront cash payments at all.

Where’s Wednesday big name fans giving their views? I see Chris McClure from some band or other gave chancer some strong thoughts on radio sheffield the other day. Where’s t’old Vaughan or even that Carlton bloke….. no they only care about themselves. This crap needs media attention nationwide?

I see them there Leeds reversed an initial decision to increase season tickets so what about chancer? Don’t think he cares to be honest but maybe he’s building a s… storm to say he’s listening and will come up stinking of roses…….ha ha pigs might fly as the saying goes! 

yes but other clubs charge the same or more,see who he buys or invests in then knock his prices.dont forget as well its easy if you have huge parachute payments like many others,see what happens first,but trust me after todays funday out he will need cash.

19 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

And THAT is your biggest risk.

Playing a very dangerous game there.

Genuine question here:

What is the logic behind NOT accepting debit or credit card payment?

It seems odd.

Hmmm... :huh:

My uneducated guess would be that if the worst was to happen, and the club went into administration...
... there would be more chance of a huge organisation such as "Barclaycard" getting their money back off Mr Tuna, than there would be for lots of individual fans "customers".

But I'm NOT suggesting for one moment that this is how Mr Tuna is thinking... :|

32 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yes but other clubs charge the same or more,see who he buys or invests in then knock his prices.dont forget as well its easy if you have huge parachute payments like many others,see what happens first,but trust me after todays funday out he will need cash.

Hello mr b 

please show us which efl clubs charge more than wednesday For season tickets and potg please

25 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

All this makes me feel really fortunate that I support a Premiership side that charges reasonable prices & doesn't fleece its fans. 

You might want to wait and see what your own transfer activity looks like in this window. 

Spending money before you receive it isn’t generally a great business plan.

2 hours ago, Baron99 said:

All this makes me feel really fortunate that I support a Premiership side that charges reasonable prices & doesn't fleece its fans. 

While I'm not happy with the prices etc at Hillsborough I wouldn't be so confident yet that your owner is as good either. Following the same trend as last time you was up there by borrowing against future prize money which almost caused you big issues this season had you not gone up or went on the cup run. 

Obviously I'd still rather be in Uniteds position money wise than Wednesday's at the minute.

• Like 1