Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

On 08/07/2023 at 12:28, bassett one said:

okay then we will charge £5 a ticket ,get players from non-league then you would moan anyway theres other teams charging more,no mention of them is there? i agree moan if we dont buy or get good loan players,moan if we are in the bottom half ,but give our new manager a chance and if he does half what he did at watford i will be happy,okay i can due to circumstances of age and disability only go to certain games,but if they start and play the way watford did thats value for money,great fast footie at its best,remember you only get what you pay for normally and if thats not served up i agree moan and complain .

So in 3 weeks the season starts …so far we have signed no one & the two strongest rumours surrounding potential new players are for a 35 year old striker & a goalkeeper who hasn’t played many games over the last few years …

& all around us other clubs are buying players & building a squad to compete ,in what will be a tough league …& yet our beloved owner is more concerned with justifying his ridiculous ticket prices & arguing with Carlton Palmer …

Good luck to XM …he’s going to need it …

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

So in 3 weeks the season starts …so far we have signed no one & the two strongest rumours surrounding potential new players are for a 35 year old striker & a goalkeeper who hasn’t played many games over the last few years …

& all around us other clubs are buying players & building a squad to compete ,in what will be a tough league …& yet our beloved owner is more concerned with justifying his ridiculous ticket prices & arguing with Carlton Palmer …

Good luck to XM …he’s going to need it …

Hmmm... :huh:

Could I ask a serious question here?

I've heard a few Wednesday fans blaming the "cash problems" on Mr Tuna NOT selling players when he could have made a bit on them.

BUT, what IF he DID decide to sell someone like Mr Bannan?

I'm guessing the fans wouldn't be happy with that either? :roll:

20 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

I've heard a few Wednesday fans blaming the "cash problems" on Mr Tuna NOT selling players when he could have made a bit on them.

What do you think he'd get for Bannon?.

Not very much iny opinion.

16 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Having seen your comments elsewhere on Barry Bannan it’s difficult to have a serious conversation with you about him …because you just don’t understand….

As for your question in general terms then yes DC refuses to sell players when he could make decent money on them …Forestieri & FDB to name a couple of examples…

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Having seen your comments elsewhere on Barry Bannan it’s difficult to have a serious conversation with you about him …because you just don’t understand….

As for your question in general terms then yes DC refuses to sell players when he could make decent money on them …Forestieri & FDB to name a couple of examples…

So tell me WHAT it is that I don't understand... :confused: