Matchday Prices For Next Season

Sheridan1-0

16 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Having seen your comments elsewhere on Barry Bannan it’s difficult to have a serious conversation with you about him …because you just don’t understand….

As for your question in general terms then yes DC refuses to sell players when he could make decent money on them …Forestieri & FDB to name a couple of examples…

He doesn't but when you look back at the forestieri then he would probably of been castigated for selling our best striker. Completly agree regarding FDB, should of took the 500k we were offered.

8 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

He doesn't but when you look back at the forestieri then he would probably of been castigated for selling our best striker. Completly agree regarding FDB, should of took the 500k we were offered.

Hmmm... :huh:

Which is EXACTLY the point that I'm making...

... but apparently I don't understand! :hihi:

47 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What do you think he'd get for Bannon?.

Not very much iny opinion.

Not much now, think we were offered 1 million for him a while back but wouldn't be worth that now at his age.

5 minutes ago, Will Thomson said:

The reason FDB wasn't sold was the simple fact that Man City had got such a big sell on clause written into his contract which apparently went some way into allowing us to sign him up in the first place. Because FDB was looking half decent up to Christmas it was decided that we'd keep him as there was little money to be made from his sale. We'd have gotten a pittance for him.

Heard this last night IIRC on here,

https://podfollow.com/1546099630/episode/fd656145818068d3af20d32c52c3a5ee89ccfbb0/view

TWTID Podcast.

Ah fair enough. I thought he'd been released by city when we signed him, didn't realise there was a big sell on clause. Makes more sense then if we wouldn't of got the full amount although could of put our own sell on clause in the transfer to maybe make up for it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Not much now, think we were offered 1 million for him a while back but wouldn't be worth that now at his age.

So let's say someone came along and offered £10m, and Mr Tuna agreed to sell...
... would everyone be happy?

No, of course they wouldn't!

So, it's OK to sell unless it happens to be your personal favourite...
... and then Mr Tuna gets the blame again! :roll:

6 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Ah fair enough. I thought he'd been released by city when we signed him, didn't realise there was a big sell on clause. Makes more sense then if we wouldn't have got the full amount although could have put our own sell on clause in the transfer to maybe make up for it.

In the current climate…any money coming into the club is better than letting someone walk away for nothing….

15 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

And you've yet to tell me WHAT it is that I don't understand! :confused:

You’re happy to call him a little shouty man & make snide remarks about him at every opportunity….but then you don’t watch him every week so you just don’t understand…he’s better than Zidane…😎

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You’re happy to call him a little shouty man & make snide remarks about him at every opportunity….but then you don’t watch him every week so you just don’t understand…he’s better than Zidane…😎

Oh dear! :roll:

OK, NOW I understand...

... YOU made a statement that YOU can't explain and now YOU'RE grovelling to try to save face! :hihi:

I get it! :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear! :roll:

OK, NOW I understand...

... YOU made a statement that YOU can't explain and now YOU'RE grovelling to try to save face! :hihi:

I get it! :thumbsup:

But you don’t get it though …& you’re  showing your ignorance more and more with every subsequent  post …keep it up..

Any Wednesdayite reading my posts will understand exactly what I’m saying…😎

Edited by Sheridan1-0
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1