Robert Jenrick !

3 minutes ago, RJRB said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66132158

If the story is true,bearing in mind that it comes via MSM😁,then the man is an idiot.

Why not go thewhole hog and put pictures of the child catcher and Chuckie on the walls.

What should go on the walls of the H of C to discourage MPs from drinking on the job.

That's a very good idea,

I agree he's an idiot.

As I posted on the Conservative Party thread about this, whatever one's views about using small boats to seek asylum in the UK, it's perfectly possible to show some kindness and acknowledgement to young children, some of whom will have been through or seen distressing things which no child should, while at the same time if it is decided not to grant asylum to their family to deny them asylum.

Jenrick is just engaging in performative cruelty to throw red meat to the Conservative base, who he believes will love this sort of stuff.  

1 hour ago, fools said:

trivia aimed at frothing lefties

Not aimed at us frothing lefties   -   it's not needed by us,  because we already know what heartless excuses for humans,   the Tories are.

15 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Not aimed at us frothing lefties   -   it's not needed by us,  because we already know what heartless excuses for humans,   the Tories are.

the bloke you are disparaging took some refugees into his own home, have you done the same

1 minute ago, fools said:

the bloke you are disparaging took some refugees into his own home, have you done the same

I'll bet they were millionaire refugees or maybe doctor refugees who might be useful to him.

No, I haven't because we have no spare space,   Have been looking at something larger but daren't do anything until Tories have finished cocking everything up.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

I'll bet they were millionaire refugees or maybe doctor refugees who might be useful to him.

No, I haven't because we have no spare space,   Have been looking at something larger but daren't do anything until Tories have finished cocking everything up.

oh that old excuse.

• Like 1