Robert Jenrick !

11 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Unless you or anyone else is prepared to put your money where your mouth is on this issue, i.e, put some refugees up in your house or something, then be quiet. Virtue signalling is easy to do but try and and think about the reality of where this seemingly never ending stream of people are going to live - on your street? ...nah didn't think so, just bung them all in the usual places away from you do-gooders eh?! idiot.

Never gets old!!

🤪🤪🤪🤪

https://youtu.be/Mondp50UWpw

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, fools said:

the bloke you are disparaging took some refugees into his own home, have you done the same

Which makes it all the more strange why he would order the reception centre to do this.

My guess is it it's performative. Playing the pantomime villain here is akin to throwing red meat to the knuckledraggers.

Edited by Mister M
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

Unless you or anyone else is prepared to put your money where your mouth is on this issue, i.e, put some refugees up in your house or something, then be quiet. Virtue signalling is easy to do but try and and think about the reality of where this seemingly never ending stream of people are going to live - on your street? ...nah didn't think so, just bung them all in the usual places away from you do-gooders eh?! idiot.

That is a stupid statement.  Anyone is allowed to express an opinion without having  to engage personally with the subject.

Can no one comment on a war unless they go to the front line with a gun in their hand.

You are attempting to stifle debate and, if you know anything at all, about the human psyche,  you should realise this makes people even more determined to speak out.

It is not the peoples job to find solutions to the governments problems.  many could advise them but they wouldn't listen anyway.

Sunak, along with every prime minister from Cameron on,  promised that he was going to  stop the boats and he hasn't.

The problem therefore is the governments and they claim the have all the answers so let's see them falling into place.

If you describe Mr M as a "do gooder" for caring,  it sounds very much as though you are a "do badder".  don't make your shame any worse.

Edited by Organgrinder

22 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

No I won't be quiet about it and I'd rather stand up for decency than be an idiot behind a keyboard sharting ignorance like you.

As I've said before, it is not incompatible to show kindness and humanity to the young children of asylum seekers, and should they be unsuccessful in their application, say the asylum seekers that they cannot have residence here.

Perfectly possible and reasonable.

Though if you were a little more nuanced in your thinking, you'd understand that.

Edited by Mister M

55 minutes ago, Mister M said:

My guess is it it's performative. Playing the pantomime villain here is akin to throwing red meat to the knuckledraggers.

you're getting mixed up with the labour mp's who held up refugees welcome boards for the cameras, but missed out the (but not in my home) bit.

Edited by fools

1 minute ago, fools said:

you're getting mixed up with the labour mp's who held up refugee's welcome boards for the cameras, but missed out the (but not in my home) bit.

No I'm not getting mixed up at all.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No I won't be quiet about it and I'd rather stand up for decency than be an idiot behind a keyboard sharting ignorance like you.

As I've said before, it is not incompatible to show kindness and humanity to the young children of asylum seekers, and should they be unsuccessful in their application, say the asylum seekers that they cannot have residence here.

Perfectly possible and reasonable.

Though if you were a little more nuanced in your thinking, you'd understand that.

it's a cartoon character, on a wall. I doubt the 16-35 year olds give a damn