Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

If it's true, and there's nothing in these allegations , then it looks like the Scum has egg all over its face.

I couldn't have wished for a better outcome

ha ha ha 

the best outcome would be the establishment to hit them hard with a massive fine that shuts them down completely, sadly that wont happen

• Like 1

In addition too, all these politicians over the weekend getting on their high horses, demanding that the "BBC gets its house in order". If the allegations are false, I wonder if they'll be demanding that the Sun gets its house in order?

Hmmm :suspect:

"somebody on facebook has posted the following

And that is a prime example of how to buy somebodies silence, Lawyers have been very very busy today.

take away which story you want

the Suns lying

the young persons been bought by lawyers to keep stumm

25 minutes ago, cressida said:

'his mum'  so it was a young man,  I read it was a female more than once,  and the photo of the presenter - did it show his face because it could have been anyone,  was it all made up to get money for a 'story'?

I was lead to believe both parties are male.  Which could be part of the potential blackmail tbf if the presenter isn't "out". 

Edited by HeHasRisen

7 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I was lead to believe both parties are male.  Which could be part of the potential blackmail tbf if the presenter isn't "out". 

Im sure i read at the start the young person was female