Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

17 hours ago, cressida said:

Do they take photos like that with their identity showing,  bit chancey,  think hhr might be onto something if there is a conflict of views in the family.

I suppose they would have to or you could receive anybody's bits.

Oh Cressy  .......   that made me laugh.      🤣

If this rumoured chap is found guilty, is there such a big difference in someone paying to see sexual stuff on that empowering platform onlyfans or paying to see some mucky pictures?

I get the age restrictions but is it that much different?

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

If this rumoured chap is found guilty, is there such a big difference in someone paying to see sexual stuff on that empowering platform onlyfans or paying to see some mucky pictures?

I get the age restrictions but is it that much different?

No, the only legal issue is the age thing, on the face of it. 

Just got this:

There has been a recent uproar surrounding an unnamed BBC presenter who has been accused of engaging in illicit activities involving explicit pictures with a teenager. The identity of the suspended BBC official has been kept under wraps, leading to rampant speculation and the linking of various prominent figures to the case. One such figure who has been wrongly implicated in these speculations is a renowned BBC presenter,  journalist, and newsreader. However, it is imperative to clarify that these allegations are baseless and untrue.

Edited by cressida