Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

40 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

But 17 is not a minor when it comes to sex

15 is but 16 isn't 

But that is what modern western politics is

Left Vs Right

However, conservatives are willing to debate and listen to reason

With left they are always correct and they will never listen to reason or change their minds and they hate anyone who disagrees with them

True but thats why i said its the paradox under the law. 

you can consent to sex, you can have kids but you cannot share or possess an image of your partner (both ways) if they are under 18.

3 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

you can consent to sex, you can have kids but you cannot share or possess an image of your partner (both ways) if they are under 18.

Like this brilliant paradox hilariously demonstrated by Family Guy 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sheffbag said:

That's it.

The presenter is  married to the alleged 17 year old and they have had a row about him texting someone else or who's turn it is to do the dishes. The 17 year old has sent him some pictures and then grassed him up to mummy, who in turn has seen £ signs and contacted the Sun.

The presenter finally got the dishes done and has paid off everyone but now the cops who have no important crimes in London to deal with have to now make enquiries.

Eat your heart out columbo!!

8 minutes ago, cressida said:

Well anyone can go there if they save up,  seems like you've got a jealous streak?

Erm, Ive been, its only in Italy you know (no need to save up). Very interesting place. I didnt spend all day whilst there posting about child images on a forum.  Very odd, its as if he is making it up....

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Erm, Ive been, its only in Italy you know (no need to save up). Very interesting place. I didnt spend all day whilst there posting about child images on a forum.  Very odd, its as if he is making it up....

I couldn't access it with a wheelchair  (my charge's) and  I wasn't bothered as the rest of the hotel party informed me of the people coated with dried lava,  like statues exactly where they had stood - he can do what he likes surely without anybody getting obsessed.

1 minute ago, cressida said:

I couldn't access it with a wheelchair  (my charge's) and  I wasn't bothered as the rest of the hotel party informed me of the people coated with dried lava,  like statues exactly where they had stood - he can do what he likes surely without anybody getting obsessed.

Of course he can. Doesnt stop me from thinking its a bit odd. I am sure he will appreciate you sticking up for him.

10 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Let it go , you’re coming across like a child.

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Of course he can. Doesnt stop me from thinking its a bit odd. I am sure he will appreciate you sticking up for him.

I noticed you letting Mel know he was going to Pompei,   too much itchy bitchy imo