Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

44 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You could equally say that about any number of straight people who've fallen for someone younger and things haven't worked out,  but you don't, so we know exactly where you're coming from.

There's certainly a whiff of homophobia about you!

There is no comparison at all in the relationships both Huw Edwards and Philip Schofield have had.  The truth is both have treated the young men as rent boys. There is nothing homophobic in  believing the age of consent for homosexuals should have stayed at 21.

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I bet many enjoyed its exclusive on Matt Hancock's affair though.

I'm sure some did, but I didn't.

On that very issue - there were reports of Sun journalists breaking lockdown rules as well. It's almost as if they think they're above the censure of the public, and they can behave how they want, but preach to others.

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

There is no comparison at all in the relationships both Huw Edwards and Philip Schofield have had.  The truth is both have treated the young men as rent boys. There is nothing homophobic in  believing the age of consent for homosexuals should have stayed at 21.

How do you know that both were treated by Edwards and Schofield as rent boys?

If you mean they were showered with money or gifts for sexual services, well I'm sure that there are plenty of girls and women who've been treated like that by their male lovers. Are they prostitutes?

Incidentally I remember when as West77 you made numerous homophobic swipes about me. So I know exactly where you're coming from.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Axe said:

Both of the above are intelligent men,  why do something so risky,  think - don't put yourself at risk of blackmail,  particular on a video - makes me wonder if the teenagers are chosen for their lack of experience,  naive and vulnerable to exploitation.

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

Both of the above are intelligent men,  why do something so risky,  think - don't put yourself at risk of blackmail,  particular on a video - makes me wonder if the teenagers are chosen for their lack of experience,  naive and vulnerable to exploitation.

Lust.....you think there aren't 40 year old women who would've had sex with a 17 year old Harry Styles?

Cause he definitely has had a few

He likes them old

14 minutes ago, Axe said:

I will never get my head round men fancying men , can't help it .

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Lust.....you think there aren't 40 year old women who would've had sex with a 17 year old Harry Styles?

Cause he definitely has had a few

He likes them old

He's too baby-faced,  now Liam Neeson I quite fancy,  but  when it came down to it I'd be out of my depth.