Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

47 minutes ago, Padders said:

Saturday night in the Barleycorn soon put you straight Cuttsie.

Bang on Big Ada , Doreen and Shirly , One of them  worked down pit , He used to say ,"I was the only lady down there until bloooody Queen visited ".

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've had a look at the thread index on the forums homepage, and it appears so. 

Oh that's a shame

Anna has been really good at letting debates and conversations flow

Maybe it received too many reports from people who fell out of their safe space

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Oh that's a shame

Anna has been really good at letting debates and conversations flow

Maybe it received too many reports from people who fell out of their safe space

It's been cancelled.

This is an interesting take on the Huw Edwards story

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jul/13/bbc-claims-huw-edwards-journalistic-scrutiny

I agree that the BBC have gone way over board on reporting on it.

I don't seem to recall The Sun devoting so much attention to the Milly Dowler phone hacking scandal, or how it got it wrong over coverage of gay people and the AIDS crisis, or it's disgusting reporting on the Hillsborough tragedy, or it's reporting of the 'Birmingham Six', or the sexualisation of a young actress it since apologised for as being 'inappropriate'.

57 minutes ago, Mister M said:

This is an interesting take on the Huw Edwards story

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/jul/13/bbc-claims-huw-edwards-journalistic-scrutiny

I agree that the BBC have gone way over board on reporting on it.

I don't seem to recall The Sun devoting so much attention to the Milly Dowler phone hacking scandal, or how it got it wrong over coverage of gay people and the AIDS crisis, or it's disgusting reporting on the Hillsborough tragedy, or it's reporting of the 'Birmingham Six', or the sexualisation of a young actress it since apologised for as being 'inappropriate'.

"And then you get a call from the Sun about your best-known news presenter, who has had a wonderful 12 months, hosting the BBC’s coverage of great state occasions such as the funeral of Queen Elizabeth and the coronation of King Charles"

Crikey, the Guardian have changed their tone as all they did was moan and be negative about the coronation now all of a sudden it's a great state occasion.

How they have the brass neck to now pretend they think it was a great state occasion.

😂😂

Still, like all new outlets, they are incredibly biased....when it suits their narrative eh.

Edited by Al Bundy

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

I've had a look at the thread index on the forums homepage, and it appears so. 

It's been invaded by a bunch of "Just stop Trolls"

It will be back after they've cleaned up the orange powder sprinkled on keyboards.

• Haha 1