Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

Presenter Huw Edwards has resigned from the BBC on "medical advice", the corporation has said.

The broadcaster has been off air since last July following newspaper reports claiming he paid a young person for sexually explicit images.

He was the BBC's most high-profile news anchor, often chosen to front coverage of major national events.

"Huw Edwards has today resigned and left the BBC," a short statement said on Monday.

"After 40 years of service, Huw has explained that his decision was made on the basis of medical advice from his doctors.

"The BBC has accepted his resignation which it believes will allow all parties to move forward. We don't believe it appropriate to comment further."

On 15/07/2023 at 18:54, crookesey said:

I’ll take your word for that, Come to think of it I heard  of a bloke with twelve inches tattooed on his chopper, he didn’t use it as a rule.

Two interesting facts about me 

1/ my penis is the same size as two bic biro pens

2/ I’m banned from Argos 

😂

2 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

2/ I’m banned from Argos 

😂

Are the pens strapped together side by side? There are shops/stores that I wish my wife was banned from. 😉

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ridgewalk said:

2/ I’m banned from Argos 

😂

I told it wrong. Should read «  same size as two Argos bic biro pens 

I’ll get my coat 

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

In an interview with The Sun, the mother of the young person said: “This isn’t the end for us."

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/huw-edwards-wife-scandal-family-b2533134.html

Am I being cynical in suggesting that when she said this she's wanting money?

Of course it is about the money.  It is has been well publicised Huw Edwards was the highest paid BBC Newsreader and has earned over £400 thousand while he has been on gardening leave since the scandal made the news.  

24 minutes ago, Mister M said:

In an interview with The Sun, the mother of the young person said: “This isn’t the end for us."

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/comedy/news/huw-edwards-wife-scandal-family-b2533134.html

Am I being cynical in suggesting that when she said this she's wanting money?

No.

It's always about money, every single time.

Do you think Stormy Daniels or E Jean Carroll would have gone for Trump if he lived in a end of semi in Parsons Cross?

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No.

It's always about money, every single time.

Do you think Stormy Daniels or E Jean Carroll would have gone for Trump if he lived in a end of semi in Parsons Cross?

Semi's have two ends, with Trump there is no end.