Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

1 minute ago, Delbow said:

They are very serious.

Worth pointing out for accuracy/understanding that The court’s interpretation of ‘making’ indecent images is broad and the following can amount to making indecent images; opening an email attachment, downloading an indecent image, storing an image, and accessing a website where an indecent image “pops up”.

So it doesn't necessarily mean that he has been alleged to have actually created the images himself.

No, I assume hes received pictures of an underage child, assume the legislation hasnt been updated to account for modern technology and hence the wording "making" remains.

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

No, I assume hes received pictures of an underage child, assume the legislation hasnt been updated to account for modern technology and hence the wording "making" remains.

Yeah, legislation from 1978. Incredible that the last government focused on locking people up for peaceful protest instead of updating legislation like this to stop real harm occurring.

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Thankfully we live in a society where people are presumed innocent until proven guilty, and this will remain the case until he either pleads guilty, or is found guilty by a jury of his peers.

His wage should have been stopped until found guilty/innocent,it’s not hard to back date if innocent.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ukdobby said:

His wage should have been stopped until found guilty/innocent

Pretty sure that this wouldnt be allowed under employment law, and if it is the unions would have a field day, you cant punish people until found guilty, do you know how the judiciary works?

Edited by HeHasRisen

35 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Yeah, legislation from 1978. Incredible that the last government focused on locking people up for peaceful protest instead of updating legislation like this to stop real harm occurring.

FFS.

Too transparent mate.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Pretty sure that this wouldnt be allowed under employment law, and if it is the unions would have a field day, you cant punish people until found guilty, do you know how the judiciary works?

Indeed.

37 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Who was locked up for peaceful protests by the way?

23 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Who was locked up for peaceful protests by the way?

You know exactly what I mean. It's about prioritising use of limited parliamentary time in the best interests of the general public - last lot got it all wrong.

2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

You know exactly what I mean. It's about prioritising use of limited parliamentary time in the best interests of the general public - last lot got it all wrong.

Well they seemed to get it right if they had anything to do with those pillocks from just stop oil being sent down.

The Zopliclone ( only taking a quarter) don't really seem to be working.

Might have to up the dose which I am increasingly reluctant to do...I don't want to become reliant.

😔

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Delbow said:

I don't know what you mean. 

If you are calling criminal damage to property, wilful obstruction of a public highways and trespass (including into control areas)  "peaceful protest"  you need your head examining.  

• Like 3