Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

10 hours ago, gaz 786 said:

I was banned off the forum for calling him that last month 🤬🤬🤬

Before his conviction, yes — as explained at the time, you can’t just go around calling people that before they have been convicted in a court of law.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

10 years? Bit histerical, it's not as if he was actively going out to fiddle with kids. 

Note for people who can't read properly - the above doesn't mean I agree with what Edwards has done. 

I think 10 yes is ample probably do 5 what if it was your kids he was gawping over Mr know it all ? 

5 hours ago, peak4 said:

And mine, which provides links to a" Secret Barrister" explanation, as well as the judge's sentencing remarks.
Like you I probably should say that I don't condone Edward's actions, just in case anyone here is hard of thinking.

Crikey, imagine if some forum members on here were in charge of sentencing guidelines. Shoplifters would have their hands chopped off. 

• Haha 1