Huw Edwards: Household Name Bbc Presenter 'Paid Teenager For Sexually Explicit Photos'

Just now, Al Bundy said:

The left are banging on about the beeb being right wing aren't they?

No but you'd have to be spectacularly ignorant not to notice the continued nonsense by various right wing 'commentators' whinging about the BBC being left wing, when it is nothing of the sort. And in fact goes out of its way to constantly invite people like Kate Andrews from the IEA on its political programmes.

7 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No but you'd have to be spectacularly ignorant not to notice the continued nonsense by various right wing 'commentators' whinging about the BBC being left wing, when it is nothing of the sort. And in fact goes out of its way to constantly invite people like Kate Andrews from the IEA on its political programmes.

So there are never any complaints about question time for example having a right wing bias?

14 minutes ago, Mister M said:

All these sums of money being talked about makes me wonder of the BBC presenter is being blackmailed. Obviously I don't know this, but being high profile they run the risk of someone using the presenters public persona as collateral.

Crossed my  mind as well.

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Of course there are. Kate Andrews is a regular on there as well.

So the left DO complain it has a right wing bias!!

Will have to check who Kate is as I've no idea.

Edited by Al Bundy

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

There has been an, ahem, lovely photo put on Twitter now of the current favourite. I wont be republishing it here. Lets just say we should all turn the other cheek....

yeah ive seen the twittering (is that a word)