What's Not To Like About The Banker's Draft?

mart

24 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

I would suggest that even hearing it for a third time...

... would be far more amusing than reading any of YOUR posts that I've had the misfortune to stumble across, Mr Bargepole! :hihi:

I wouldn't touch him 😜

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

... would be far more amusing than reading any of YOUR posts that I've had the misfortune to stumble across, Mr Bargepole! :hihi:

That's because, much like yourself, I don't make amusing posts on here.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Bargepole23 said:

That's because, much like yourself, I don't make amusing posts on here.

Oh dear! :hihi:

"It's better to fail at trying to make someone laugh...

... than it is to succeed at trying to make someone miserable!" - Mr Bloke 2013(ish) :thumbsup:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Mr Bloke said:

Good Morning Mr. Bloke, 

It's not a bad one, lets hope it doesn't rain.

I always like to start the day with a smile and say hello to the SF crowd.

Now lets get down to business,

Their seems to be a little bit of misunderstanding between you and Mr. Bargepole.

In defence of Mr. Bargepole, I would like to point out that sometime ago their was an outbreak of the "Techiesaurus Virus"

This Virus left many Forum users with a depleted sense of humour, many are still in the early stages of recovery.

What I'm wondering is, has Mr. Bargepole inadvertently caught this highly contagious virus from some other poster, at the moment it does seem a bit rife on the Forum.

So in all fairness to Mr. Bargepole, can we give him a bit of leeway, and hope he makes a full recovery, although in some cases it does appear to be terminal.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Good Morning Mr. Bloke, 

It's not a bad one, lets hope it doesn't rain.

I always like to start the day with a smile and say hello to the SF crowd.

Now lets get down to business,

Their seems to be a little bit of misunderstanding between you and Mr. Bargepole.

In defence of Mr. Bargepole, I would like to point out that sometime ago their was an outbreak of the "Techiesaurus Virus"

This Virus left many Forum users with a depleted sense of humour, many are still in the early stages of recovery.

What I'm wondering is, has Mr. Bargepole inadvertently caught this highly contagious virus from some other poster, at the moment it does seem a bit rife on the Forum.

So in all fairness to Mr. Bargepole, can we give him a bit of leeway, and hope he makes a full recovery, although in some cases it does appear to be terminal.

Thanks.

You could well be right, Mr Padders!

But I think it's more likely to be a case of "Forum Phenomenon"...
... where one person who is suffering from "Forum Phenomenon" can result in SO many OTHER posters suffering from exactly the same symptoms! :suspect:

It's a complete mystery to me how that could happen - it's almost as if they're the same person! :confused:

Let's just hope a forum expert pops in and is able to clear this up for us... :hihi:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Having a coffee outside the Wetherspoons at Beighton, 

Spotlessly clean a Man has just been washing every table and chair, no dossers about, a few families having breakfast.

£1.45 for a Latte with free refills.

What's not to like?.

I see you posted at 9AM. Most pubs are spotlessly clean at 9AM. I notice a lot of these bars owned by JD Wetherspoon make an effort when newly opened then become nonchalant. £1.45 is a low price for a latte these days, that must be loss leadership. 

As the bar you mention is in the suburbs, the dossers and scumbags hang out on Sothall Green/Beighton High Street.

7 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I see you posted at 9AM. Most pubs are spotlessly clean at 9AM. I notice a lot of these bars owned by JD Wetherspoon make an effort when newly opened then become nonchalant. £1.45 is a low price for a latte these days, that must be loss leadership. 

As the bar you mention is in the suburbs, the dossers and scumbags hang out on Sothall Green/Beighton High Street.

I've lived in Beighton most of my life and never seen dossers and scumbags hanging about Sothall Green and High street.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

I've lived in Beighton most of my life and never seen dossers and scumbags hanging about Sothall Green and High street.

But...but....but, Irene is the fount of all knowledge on many, many subjects, so she must be correct.🤣