What's Not To Like About The Banker's Draft?

mart

1 minute ago, Alextopman said:

You also stated the Wetherspoons is in the suburbs when in fact it's a matter of a few yards from the most populated part of Beighton and next to a large shopping precinct . So it's in a very densly populated suburb. 

Do you actually know what suburbs means? Anywhere that is part of a city that is not in the city centre is a suburb. Good grief.

5 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

See posts #49 and #52 on this thread, from someone who lives in Beighton.

Read it it's  a 14 year old post, how about the rest of the thread and the replies to your link saying otherwise?.

2 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Do you actually know what suburbs means? Anywhere that is part of a city that is not in the city centre is a suburb. Good grief.

That's why I said it's in a very densly populated suburb.

Good grief Woman at least read the posts you wish to challenge.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Read it it's  a 14 year old post, how about the rest of the thread and the replies to your link saying otherwise?.

That's why I said it's in a very densly populated suburb.

Good grief Woman at least read the posts you wish to challenge.

It doesn't matter how old the post is. The article from last year about the man in the wheelchair suggests not much has changed around there. I believe more the person whose son was attacked and decided to move away over the other posters who were deluding themselves and making it out to be a haven, adorned with rose petals and golden pavements.

The pub you are on about is where Damon's used to be, set back away from the houses. I have never seen a dosser begging directly outside Rawson Spring, but you walk around Hillsborough and you will easily find dossers and scum bags.

16 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

It doesn't matter how old the post is. The article from last year about the man in the wheelchair suggests not much has changed around there. I believe more the person whose son was attacked and decided to move away over the other posters who were deluding themselves and making it out to be a haven, adorned with rose petals and golden pavements.

The pub you are on about is where Damon's used to be, set back away from the houses. I have never seen a dosser begging directly outside Rawson Spring, but you walk around Hillsborough and you will easily find dossers and scum bags.

You tell em Irene,

Some of the posters on here need educating, by the way, good luck with your diploma studies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

You stated Dossers and Scumbags hang about on Sothall Green and high street and try to validate it with an incident on Robin Lane, you then try to validate it more with a 14 year old link to kids being outside an off sales.

That off sales was next to a playing fields.

Wetherspoons car park actually backs on to houses in Beighton.

Tell me how many times you've witnessed Dossers and Scumbags congregating on Sothall or High Street?.

Everywhere has it's problems these days and no one has said it's perfect.

However your comment is garbage.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

Not just yet she isn't.

She's vying for the prestigious "Forum Expert" diploma award.

She must be taking it with Dr Top.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You stated Dossers and Scumbags hang about on Sothall Green and high street and try to validate it with an incident on Robin Lane, you then try to validate it more with a 14 year old link to kids being outside an off sales.

That off sales was next to a playing fields.

Wetherspoons car park actually backs on to houses in Beighton.

Tell me how many times you've witnessed Dossers and Scumbags congregating on Sothall or High Street?.

Everywhere has it's problems these days and no one has said it's perfect.

However your comment is garbage.

She must be taking it with Dr Top.

:hihi:

Calm down, Mr Alex!

No-one believes anything Mr Swaine posts anyway! :roll:

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Having a coffee outside the Wetherspoons at Beighton, 

Spotlessly clean a Man has just been washing every table and chair, no dossers about, a few families having breakfast.

£1.45 for a Latte with free refills.

What's not to like?.

I bet you're excited about the new traveller site your getting in Beighton?

Edited by Jack Grey