What's Not To Like About The Banker's Draft?

mart

6 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Non-existent more like. 🤭

That is where you are wrong. Just for you, I'll list the ones I remember, although none of them have really helped in my life. 11+, various GCSE's, Certificate in Office Studies (basic), ONC in Business Studies HNC ditto, and a number of others I picked up during my working life which would be meaningless to you unless you had worked in the special steels industry.

Edited by RollingJ

13 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

That is where you are wrong. Just for you, I'll list the ones I remember, although none of them have really helped in my life. 11+, various GCSE's, Certificate in Office Studies (basic), ONC in Business Studies HNC ditto, and a number of others I picked up during my working life which would be meaningless to you unless you had worked in the special steels industry.

Corus Steel closed about 15 years ago.

57 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Everytime I have visited and also a big Alsation running loose on the grass opposite The Gypsy Queen too, the same pub where someone got stabbed to death. I am not saying it's as bad as The Manor but it's certainly rough. 

It's Ms Swaine and you can call me Irene, I am not your customer.

@RollingJ What about my post confuses you?

So you've moved from Sothall , High street, Robin Lane to the Gypsy queen.

Let's stay where you posted your garbage post.

When have you seen these Dossers and Scumbags hanging around Sothall and High street?.

I've lived in the area many years and have never seen it.

Also the victim and the culprits in the Gypsy Queen were not from Beighton.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

So you've moved from Sothall , High street, Robin Lane to the Gypsy queen.

Let's stay where you posted your garbage post.

When have you seen these Dossers and Scumbags hanging around Sothall and High street?.

I've lived in the area many years and have never seen it.

Also the victim and the culprits in the Gypsy Queen were not from Beighton.

Around 9 times  and the poster in the link I shared lives/lived around there, so they know what they are on about.

15 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Around 9 times  and the poster in the link I shared lives/lived around there, so they know what they are on about.

I know what I'm on about and it's nonsense.

I'm down there every day in Sothal Green and High street and there are no Dossers and Scumbags hanging around as you say.

The poster in the link you shared posted it 14 years ago and was shot down by other locals.

Or are you speaking of the assault that took place neither in Sothal or High street, Either way it doesn't confirm your false claims.

Edited by Alextopman

On 28/07/2023 at 19:00, Alextopman said:

I know what I'm on about and it's nonsense what you've said..

I'm down there every day in Sothal Green and High street and there are no Dossers and Scumbags hanging around as you say.

The poster in the link you shared posted it 14 years ago and was shot down by other locals.

Or are you speaking of the assault that took place neither in Sothal or High street, Either way it doesn't confirm your false claims.

Edited by Alextopman

5 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

The English football season starts tonight & any Southampton fans rolling up in Sheffield city centre will be asking the first local they come across, "Where's the nearest Wetherspoons?'

If they’ve done any research and want to immerse themselves in the local culture they’ll all be in the Norfolk Arms supping Stoooooonses with cuttsie.

• Haha 1