Is Fitness 'Far Right'?

Elon Musk and Joe Rogan slam article calling fitness 'far right'?

Billionaire Elon Musk and podcast host Joe Rogan both criticized an article that labeled exercise and fitness "far right."

The article, published by MSNBC, claimed that people on the far right had been using at-home fitness trends to "expand its decade-plus radicalization" of mixed martial arts and combat sports, adding that physical fitness "has always been central to the far right." The article was mocked by Musk online, who jokingly claimed the outlet "thinks you’re a nazi if you work out."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elon-musk-joe-rogan-article-fitness-far-right

Im fat so i cant comment on fitness so without further ado......

Your thoughts?

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

there was a recent case where a far right extremist, who runs a gym for other far right extremists, just got done

I bet there are plenty of far right gym owners. I know one personally but does that make MSNBC correct? 

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Elon Musk and Joe Rogan slam article calling fitness 'far right'?

Billionaire Elon Musk and podcast host Joe Rogan both criticized an article that labeled exercise and fitness "far right."

The article, published by MSNBC, claimed that people on the far right had been using at-home fitness trends to "expand its decade-plus radicalization" of mixed martial arts and combat sports, adding that physical fitness "has always been central to the far right." The article was mocked by Musk online, who jokingly claimed the outlet "thinks you’re a nazi if you work out."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/elon-musk-joe-rogan-article-fitness-far-right

Im fat so i cant comment on fitness so without further ado......

Your thoughts?

I don't know where they get these ideas from. Haven't/won't read that satire piece, but anyone who believes it - based on the headline, must be rather deficient in the brain-cell area.