Is Fitness 'Far Right'?

8 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I don't know where they get these ideas from. Haven't/won't read that satire piece, but anyone who believes it - based on the headline, must be rather deficient in the brain-cell area.

I am guessing it's being called far right because then it gives the fatty lefties a reason not to exercise.

• Like 1

Surely it's contradictory because the left say that all Trump supporters are obese red neck knuckle dragging fried chicken eating shag their sister supersize me Nazis

The only gym they know is the bottles Gym Beam they drink for breakfast 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Surely it's contradictory because the left say that all Trump supporters are obese red neck knuckle dragging fried chicken eating shag their sister supersize me Nazis

The only gym they know is the bottles Gym Beam they drink for breakfast 

Very good.

👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I am guessing it's being called far right because then it gives the fatty lefties a reason not to exercise.

lefty's are thin they walk , they cycle , they dig allotments , they do not eat out because they are skint . They do not drive big gas guzzelers and aim them at people riding bikes , the bike riders ride bikes to help the Global warming  and are fitter than the lard arses who wish they could get their leg over a Raleigh 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

This,  not so "fatty lefty"  has been a fitness fan all his life with running, swimming, cycling, & weight training, plus heavy work,   so it looks like you're wrong again Mr Bundy.

Cuttsie knows you see.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

This,  not so "fatty lefty"  has been a fitness fan all his life with running, swimming, cycling, & weight training, plus heavy work,   so it looks like you're wrong again Mr Bundy.

Cuttsie knows you see.

Thanks to both of you for confirming the article is absolute nonsense.

👍

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

lefty's are thin they walk , they cycle , they dig allotments , they do not eat out because they are skint . They do not drive big gas guzzelers and aim them at people riding bikes , the bike riders ride bikes to help the Global warming  and are fitter than the lard arses who wish they could get their leg over a Raleigh 

Best tell that beanpole John Prescott to sell his 2 jags then..

😉

1 hour ago, Chekhov said:

Where have you read that Hitler was into wrestling I have never read that.

I believe he had a letter published in Brazilian Wrestling Digest in 1948. It also included a recipe for liver dumplings.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yeah lefties are so superior in every way

Its why they think they have the right to demand that we all think, talk and live like them

They are the Hitler youth of 2023 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Yeah lefties are so superior in every way

Its why they think they have the right to demand that we all think, talk and live like them

They are the Hitler youth of 2023 

Intellectuals mate, intellectuals.

Apparently.