Is Fitness 'Far Right'?

53 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Wonder why all the far right unthinkers are so obsessed with reading left wing newspapers ?

And why American papers who will just carry twice as many lies as the British version.

What sane person would think anyway,  that everyone with far right views,  think and behave exactly the same.

As a former fitness fanatic,  I know that some people like being active,  some are bone idle and wouldn't exercise to save their lives,  nothing at all to do with politics.

Not according to the article that we are talking about though.

5 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I like to watch and read left wing media

Most conservatives do

I like to hear 2 sides to an argument 

It's the left who stick their hands in their ears and scream "La la la la la" when anyone talks who isn't on their left wing preapproved list of media outlets

It's why they're so ignorant 

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

It's like some people on here who seem to hate Elon Musk

Purely because of his political beliefs and they totally ignore any of his achievements

Criticising Musk because he challenged a fellow billionaire to a cage fight and then a literal willy measuring contest doesn't require disliking him for his political beliefs. Likewise his bad business decisions. His achievements do not override that.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

That's what I'm trying to point out to you.

Can you tell me honestly that every single person of a certain political persuasion is exactly the same as in activity levels, what they eat, whether they drink, whether they smoke ?

It's like saying all lefties are smokers or all righties are alcoholics..

We are all different, no matter what our politics and if you think otherwise,  especially because of some daft rag of a newspaper,  you must be very easily led and have zero intelligence.

you and Grey, as usual, are just proving what a pair of plonkers you are.      By the way,  you are both far right   -   how many marathons have you run ?

That proves it's a load of rubbish.

Edited by Organgrinder

3 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

That's what I'm trying to point out to you.

Can you tell me honestly that every single person of a certain political persuasion is exactly the same as in activity levels, what they eat, whether they drink, whether they smoke ?

It's like saying all lefties are smokers or all righties are alcoholics..

We are all different, no matter what our politics and if you think otherwise,  especially because of some daft rag of a newspaper,  you must be very easily led and have zero intelligence.

you and Grey, as usual, are just proving what a pair of plonkers you are.      By the way,  you are both far right   -   how many marathons have you run ?

That proves it's a load of rubbish.

You were doing rather well for the first part, then it tailed off into one of your usual manchild ranty personal insults, which are rather cute if I am being honest.

I've ran a half marathon dressed as Joseph Goebbels if that counts?

19 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Was it an actual marathon or were you being chased by loads of angry black folks for 27 miles?

Edited by melthebell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You were doing rather well for the first part, then it tailed off into one of your usual manchild ranty personal insults, which are rather cute if I am being honest.

It should not be considered a rant nor an insult when someone writes something that is perfectly  true.  That's just saying it as it is.

If you honestly think that every lefty is the same as every other lefty or every righty is exactly the same as every other righty the I would think you needed to be in a head hospital.

That is not at all an insult at all,  as any sane person knows that each one of us is different from every other.

Congratulations on the Half Marathon.  That's no mean feat for someone not in regular training.

You may think I'm insulting you a little bit when I say that,  a Joseph Goebbels outfit sounds very much like the perfect attire for you.  You should have taken your mate Grey as Adolph

Edited by Organgrinder

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Id rather talk to his monkey

It's probably more intelligent and less bitter

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It should not be considered a rant nor an insult when someone writes something that is perfectly  true.  That's just saying it as it is.

If you honestly think that every lefty is the same as every other lefty or every righty is exactly the same as every other righty the I would think you needed to be in a head hospital.

That is not at all an insult at all,  as any sane person knows that each one of us is different from every other.

Congratulations on the Half Marathon.  That's no mean feat for someone not in regular training.

You may think I'm insulting you a little bit when I say that,  a Joseph Goebbels outfit sounds very much like the perfect attire for you.  You should have taken your mate Grey as Adolph

I have never suggested that's the case at all.

I think you should take the paragraph in bold and maybe repeat it to the many lefties on here that call those who vote Tory some awful names, lumping us all under one banner.

• Like 1