Is Fitness 'Far Right'?

1 hour ago, Jack Grey said:

Id rather talk to his monkey

It's probably more intelligent and less bitter

It's not the intelligence or lack of it that bothers you it's THE TRUTH

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

I have never suggested that's the case at all.

I think you should take the paragraph in bold and maybe repeat it to the many lefties on here that call those who vote Tory some awful names, lumping us all under one banner.

I have never called anyone an awful name for voting Tory. Vote any way you like for me.

I will call out Tory standards though,   and those standards have been shocking as late, which you have acknowledged yourself.

I could add that I have also called out Labour standards  in the past.

Edited by Organgrinder

39 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

It's not the intelligence or lack of it that bothers you it's THE TRUTH

I have never called anyone an awful name for voting Tory. Vote any way you like for me.

I will call out Tory standards though,   and those standards have been shocking as late, which you have acknowledged yourself.

I could add that I have also called out Labour standards  in the past.

Exhibit one...

Trouble with the Tory party    -    they're as daft as the gormless people who support them.

For Starters....

Exhibit two..

Does this not show that the tory party and the tory voters, are not very intelligent and should have predicted what a disaster he would turn out to be?

What a shower, the lot of you 

Exhibit three..

it is greedy and it is typical of tory supporters.

If you want to say I've a chip on my shoulder, then fine. I have a chip about selfish, greedy rip of merchants who are always ready to laugh and insult the poor.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Exhibit one...

Trouble with the Tory party    -    they're as daft as the gormless people who support them.

Is that calling you an awful name ??????       You call lefties far worse than that.

For Starters....

Exhibit two..

Does this not show that the tory party and the tory voters, are not very intelligent and should have predicted what a disaster he would turn out to be?

Exhibit three..

If you want to say I've a chip on my shoulder, then fine. I have a chip about selfish, greedy rip of merchants who are always ready to laugh and insult the poor.

All the rest is so daft as to be not worth answering.  If you are so easily offended,  you should become a hermit instead of ruining the planet with your air travel.

All I can say is   feel free to feel offended then.  who cares

49 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Exhibit one...

For Starters....

Exhibit two..

Exhibit three..

tumbleweed-silence.gif

• Like 1

On 10/07/2023 at 23:06, Palomar said:

Anders Breivik was into all that steroid driven narcissistic right-wing rubbish, and I'm told Hitler was into WWE.

i don't know aobut Hitler,  the  recent convictions mentioend above, plus  Brevik, Tate  and Rogan  kind of points to  pattern where  parts of the 'fitness' industry   have been used as a channel for radicalisation 

Edited by NicolaJayne
typos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don’t meet that many Tories, I have a right-wing friend and he’s intelligent and amusing but you can see where his selfish individualism comes from, being bullied at school and getting stick for being somewhat effeminate, another chap I know plays saxophone with me and he’s fine but we’ve wisely avoid politics.

The other day night though I got talking to a couple in the pub who seemed really nice, not the kind I meet often, business owners, dressy, monied, Tories, they joined us for over 2 hours and as the wine flowed and the voices started to slur slightly, it degenerated into awful angry frothing. There was only one other couple in the room, a black couple, and yet somehow the woman found it necessary to loudly bring up Guy Gibson’s dog, call the patients at Rampton mental cases some of which should be shot, complain about immigrants living on our glorious airbases, and end up shouting at the bar woman because she didn’t see her wash her hands.

It was like Sheffield Forum, but in real life.

In Vivo Veritas they say!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Palomar said:

I don’t meet that many Tories, I have a right-wing friend and he’s intelligent and amusing but you can see where his selfish individualism comes from, being bullied at school and getting stick for being somewhat effeminate, another chap I know plays saxophone with me and he’s fine but we’ve wisely avoid politics.

The other day night though I got talking to a couple in the pub who seemed really nice, not the kind I meet often, business owners, dressy, monied, Tories, they joined us for over 2 hours and as the wine flowed and the voices started to slur slightly, it degenerated into awful angry frothing. There was only one other couple in the room, a black couple, and yet somehow the woman found it necessary to loudly bring up Guy Gibson’s dog, call the patients at Rampton mental cases some of which should be shot, complain about immigrants living on our glorious airbases, and end up shouting at the bar woman because she didn’t see her wash her hands.

But you didn't buy around all night, and we even bought you the expensive lentil crisps you wanted.

😉

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Palomar said:

Hen and Chickens ?  😀

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Palomar said:

That's one very toxic woman!

Did you tell her to pipe down? :)

Are you certain she was a woman?  :)

Edited by trastrick

3 hours ago, trastrick said:

That's one very toxic woman!

Did you tell her to pipe down? :)

Are you certain she was a woman?  :)

Her husband did poke her, but I got the impression that if challenged she might have started a room wide debate along the lines of, ‘You’re not offended if I say XXXX are you, it’s only the name of a dog’. The other couple left the room fairly sharpish leaving half their drinks btw.

I advised her not to go after the bar staff and that I’d been going there for years and didn’t want tarnishing by association, but as she inevitably went looking for someone our party of three slipped out of the pub and from outside I heard raised voices followed by something about the staff using antibacterial wipes, then she disappeared up the road, the husband looking sheepish. We had offered them the 2 mile lift home earlier but thankfully that was now forgotten.