19 Billion In Unclaimed Benefits!

8 minutes ago, Anna B said:

7 million children are now living in poverty according to the BBC. We have foodbanks on every corner. People can't afford their rent and are in danger of being made homeless, etc... austerity, cost of living crisis... 

Something is going wrong somewhere...

yeah, people believing everything they read.

do you see 7 million street urchins begging for food, or could it just be complete balderdash

Edited by fools

18 minutes ago, Anna B said:

7 million children are now living in poverty according to the BBC. We have foodbanks on every corner. People can't afford their rent and are in danger of being made homeless, etc... austerity, cost of living crisis... 

Emphasised content - we keep hearing this - but what  definition of 'poverty' are they are using? Underlined content - I've been to lots of corners, not seen many foodbanks on them though.

Edited by RollingJ

10 minutes ago, fools said:

yeah, people believing everything they read.

do you see 7 million street urchins begging for food, or could it just be complete balderdash

And more food banks and the more in poverty ( not real poverty, western world poverty) has nothing to do with the thousands of more people coming into the country, oh no.

21 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Yet still 18 Billion goes unclaimed, so how do you explain that? 

Are you saying it's not needed? 

Really?

Something is going wrong somewhere...

I stand buy what I said. The rigmarole you have to go through to get it far outstrips what is necessary and is intended to make it almost impossible to get for some needy people. 

Why do you think the Citizens Advice bureau and other help now have such long waiting lists?

We don’t have foodbanks on every corner. I couldn’t point one out anywhere near here .

• Like 1

The lefties are outraged because Starmer has refused to say that he will remove the two child cap on benefits

What they don't realise is that he will do it but after the election so they should just stay quiet

However for the people who work hard It should be a wake up call to taxpayers that Labour will go back to the days when it was better to sit at home all day than to work a 40 hour a week job

They want to allow millions of people to have as many kids as they want and to get the taxpayer to pay for them 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

We don’t have foodbanks on every corner. I couldn’t point one out anywhere near here .

"Food banks" is the new shock n awe word. Anyone would think the whole population is using them the amount of times it's spoken about.

Edited by Al Bundy