Fargate Redevelopment

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

How far has this 'consultation' got?

It has got to consultation.

They then need to compile the results and present at an upcoming council meeting for comment, rejection or adoption. Will probably be in a full council meeting in the next few months.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SheffieldForum said:

It has got to consultation.

They then need to compile the results and present at an upcoming council meeting for comment, rejection or adoption. Will probably be in a full council meeting in the next few months.

You posted the initial item on 09/02/24 - how long do they need to 'consult' about it - 12 months?

Edited by RollingJ
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ECCOnoob said:

Once again with derogatory tone in your post.  Your wild assumptions about people.

Firstly, I know the area very well as I worked in it for over 20 years, still visit multiple  times a month and still have both business and friends residing down there so don't tell me what you think I know.  

Secondly, what the hell has it got to do with you whether residents are born in Sheffield or not. Have you asked them all? Even if they haven't been born here that has sod all to do with the topic under discussion about whether the facilities are well patronised and whether those residents have the same concerns, worries, and quite frankly, overreaction as you are having.  

You are really starting to paint a picture of your general attitude with comments like that. I think I have seen enough

“Derogatory Tone”😂 well why would I want to play Arcade games at 59 years of age? They’re for kids, I’m not the generation that was brought up on computer games sitting in my bedroom, you maybe were as you obviously don’t think they’re for kids?

I’m not over reacting, you seem the one that’s having a “hissy fit” about what people are saying, calling everyone that can see the problems in the area as “moaning old people”

Look at the post above from @hackey lad is his wife also a “moaning old person” or just someone that has seen it with her own eyes?

You don’t seem to like people saying what they see and just call them, everyone has the right to say what they think even if you don’t like. 
 You may be painting a picture of your general attitude, that of a someone who thinks they’re always right, maybe controlling, workplace bully🤔🤔

• Like 1

Just now, SheffieldForum said:

It can take a while, yes.

Just getting agenda items on the docket for a full council meeting can take months.

No  real sense of urgency, then

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RollingJ said:

How far has this 'consultation' got?

I doubt Sheffield Labour council will impose such an order as they will see it as infringing on the beggars liberties.