Get A Life , The English Have Gone Daft.

1 hour ago, trastrick said:

Thankfully not all of it Cuttsie :)

The Worlds on fire Trasty ,  Climate has always changed , man once walked from France to Creswell Crags we were joined by iced over seas . Now we are on fire and  it looks as though we are doomed 

38 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

The Worlds on fire Trasty ,  Climate has always changed , man once walked from France to Creswell Crags we were joined by iced over seas . Now we are on fire and  it looks as though we are doomed 

Remember when we all used to laugh at the soapbox guys in town ranting about this or that, and the sandwich board guy, "The End Is Nigh!"

Whoda thunk they would one day be running things?  :)

But a walk along the beaches where Columbus landed, or a Sunday walk in Derbyshire, would soothe the savage beasts!

It's a beautiful World out there.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Agree.

The Chinese introduced Tik Tok for this very reason into the Western world, it another platform designed to create division.

The West is becoming a laughing stock and is becoming prime for being taken over, not just yet but within 50 years because the majority are too busy trying to get likes to ease their fragile egos to notice what's going on.

The next generation wouldn't fight anyway as it might upset them or it might offend someone.

That doesn't sound well at all, coming from a smug, selfish, self satisfied,  know nothing  like you.

Whenever the need has arisen,  our young generations have always stepped to the front,  ready to take on the challenge,  on our behalf.

That coming from a person  ( I won't call you a man )  who takes exception to insults.

I'm sure that many a parent,   grieving a lost son or daughter,  would take great pleasure in slapping your face.

Would it surprise you to find that you are the offensive one ? 

Edited by Organgrinder

37 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

That doesn't sound well at all, coming from a smug, selfish, self satisfied,  know nothing  like you.

Whenever the need has arisen,  our young generations have always stepped to the front,  ready to take on the challenge,  on our behalf.

That coming from a person  ( I won't call you a man )  who takes exception to insults.

I'm sure that many a parent,   grieving a lost son or daughter,  would take great pleasure in slapping your face.

Calm down Schwarzkopf you will burst a blood vessel.

I said the next generation, not the ones previous you silly sausage. Read posts properly otherwise you make thee sen look proper daft.

👍

41 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Why do you write things in red ?

29 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Why do you write things in red ?

I like the colour and it makes a change.   I use other colours too.

Why do you ask silly questions that matter not ?

2 hours ago, trastrick said:

Remember when we all used to laugh at the soapbox guys in town ranting about this or that, and the sandwich board guy, "The End Is Nigh!"

Whoda thunk they would one day be running things?  :)

But a walk along the beaches where Columbus landed, or a Sunday walk in Derbyshire, would soothe the savage beasts!

It's a beautiful World out there.

I've been hearing "The end is nigh" since the 1950s, still not happened yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spilldig said:

I've been hearing "The end is nigh" since the 1950s, still not happened yet. 

It will never happen! It's always in the future.

They have to allow enough time to collect all "Your Worldly Goods", after all.

If it actually happened, they'd be out of business!  :)

That's why their DOOMSDAY CLOCK has to be set back, every few years.