Do You Carry Cash/Wallet?

I carry the usernames and  passwords for all 1,422 of my forum accounts in a small notebook and carry that around with me instead, including which VPN is linked to which address.

Yes, yes, I know what you are all thinking, you shouldnt write passwords down!!!

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Am I old fashioned in that I use a wallet?

It's just always been that way, I have the odd photo, around £80 in notes and ten or so cards.

Never used a wallet, ever.

I've even seen some blokes use a purse.

Their to much trouble and contain to much information about yourself.

Just out of curiosity have a look at Mr. Blokes wallet on post 6295...(I'm bored section "The last person to post thread")

And now he's gone to the trouble of having a GPS tracking device fitted...

Who wants to mess about like that, I like to carry a wedge in my pocket, I feel undressed without one.

Wallets, not for me pal.

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I carry the usernames and  passwords for all 1,422 of my forum accounts in a small notebook and carry that around with me instead, including which VPN is linked to which address.

I do exactly the same!  Who would have guessed?

31 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Am I old fashioned in that I use a wallet?

It's just always been that way, I have the odd photo, around £80 in notes and ten or so cards.

I suspect Irene Potion does - to name but 3

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Padders said:

Never used a wallet, ever.

I've even seen some blokes use a purse.

Their to much trouble and contain to much information about yourself.

Just out of curiosity have a look at Mr. Blokes wallet on post 6295...(I'm bored section "The last person to post thread")

And now he's gone to the trouble of having a GPS tracking device fitted...

Who wants to mess about like that, I like to carry a wedge in my pocket, I feel undressed without one.

Wallets, not for me pal.

Hmmm... :huh:

I would appreciate it if you did not divulge my financial arrangements with strangers on the interwebs, Mr Padders!

There's some very peculiar sorts around who may try to take advantage of my monetary status.

Thank You! :roll:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes, yes, I know what you are all thinking, you shouldnt write passwords down!!!

Now either that's a lie...
... or you're admitting to breaking forum rules!

I've reported your post anyway, just to be on the safe side! :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

I would appreciate it if you did not divulge my financial arrangements with strangers on the interwebs, Mr Padders!

There's some very peculiar sorts around who may try to take advantage of my monetary status.

Thank You! :roll:

Sorry Mr. Bloke,

I was just trying to emphasize the fact that carrying a wallet is to much trouble.

I've had the pleasure of serving you a Sambuca Cocktail, the last one you bought it took 27minutes and 33 seconds to open it, and another 4minutes and 11 seconds to retrieve 6 -50 pence coins and 80 pence of brown soap.