Gas Guzzler Drivers Targeted In Hate Campaign

Land Rover driver mortified after finding mocking note saying 4x4 owners are 'entitled to free NHS penis enlargement therapy' on his vehicle

A Land Rover driver was left mortified after finding a mocking note saying 4x4 owners are 'entitles to free NHS penis enlargement therapy' on his car.

Adam Chester, 46, parked up his SUV while visiting a friend in Harborne, Birmingham, on July 6 and 7

One handwritten note read: 'Do you really need a big, polluting vehicle to get around a city? Have a nice day!'

Another black and white card stated: 'Do you drive a Jeep, 4X4 or Range Rover in the city? You could be entitled to free penis enlargement therapy on the NHS.'

The card also featured images of the 'offending' models and a phone number which goes to voicemail when dialled.

Far from being angry, Mr Chester, who describes himself as environmentally conscious, said he understood the mystery fly-poster's view and was grateful no damage was done.

Mr Chester said: 'I'm all for people having an opinion and being allowed to protest.

'The oceans are rising, climate change is worrying, we have to be aware but it needs to go higher up the chain. Is the government doing enough?

'They didn't cause any damage to the car. If there was damage to the car, it would have been a different scenario.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12288041/Land-Rover-driver-mortified-note-saying-4x4-owners-free-NHS-penis-enlargement-therapy.html

I'm outraged.. 

Your thoughts?

Edited by The_DADDY

6 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Land Rover driver mortified after finding mocking note saying 4x4 owners are 'entitled to free NHS penis enlargement therapy' on his vehicle

A Land Rover driver was left mortified after finding a mocking note saying 4x4 owners are 'entitles to free NHS penis enlargement therapy' on his car.

Adam Chester, 46, parked up his SUV while visiting a friend in Harborne, Birmingham, on July 6 and 7

One handwritten note read: 'Do you really need a big, polluting vehicle to get around a city? Have a nice day!'

Another black and white card stated: 'Do you drive a Jeep, 4X4 or Range Rover in the city? You could be entitled to free penis enlargement therapy on the NHS.'

The card also featured images of the 'offending' models and a phone number which goes to voicemail when dialled.

Far from being angry, Mr Chester, who describes himself as environmentally conscious, said he understood the mystery fly-poster's view and was grateful no damage was done.

Mr Chester said: 'I'm all for people having an opinion and being allowed to protest.

'The oceans are rising, climate change is worrying, we have to be aware but it needs to go higher up the chain. Is the government doing enough?

'They didn't cause any damage to the car. If there was damage to the car, it would have been a different scenario.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12288041/Land-Rover-driver-mortified-note-saying-4x4-owners-free-NHS-penis-enlargement-therapy.html

I'm outraged. 

Your thoughts?

What are your thoughts on the matter?  I'm holding off commenting until I see them. 

• Like 1

I drive a Freelander for it’s ease of being able to slide in and out of it due to my advanced Rheumatoid Arthritis, perhaps the cowards who leave messages should ask Land Rover drivers why they chose them as their mode of transport.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I drive a reyt thirsty Isuzu trooper and I've never had any complaints about my chopper.

Not to my face anyway!!

😉

Maybe cos they thought you were Joseph Goebbels

Edited by melthebell
  • Haha 1