Wanting Meadowhall To Pay For City Centre

11 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

There is nothing honest about your post. Just a load of hysterical twaddle in reaction to what is a reasonable point raised. 

Skegness beach has adult bars and bingo, etc. Sheffield "beach" has children's rides only and at the expense of taking up green space when we finally have some decent weather to enjoy it.

Why not go and sit on Devonshire Green. It's not to far from the Peace Gardens.

13 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

That's not in the city centre.

Arguably it is. It's within the inner ring road which is considered city centre by the council, whom you pay your precious tax too. 

Also St George's Square CITY CENTRE park, given that city centre is in it's name, argue that it isn't. 

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

Yes, I do know where that is, I was born in the adjacent hospital.

You are really losing the plot - I didn't ask you if you knew where it was - I merely replied to Zinger that it wasn't as far from the Peace Gardens as Google 'suggests'.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

That's not in the city centre.

Since when?   

Devonshire Green is within the S1 postcode, within the council city ward boundaries, and geographicly is located on the same parallels places like Atkinsons in one direction and the Beehive pub in other direction.

You really are talking out your posterior again.

Now if you were so perturbed by the children's funfair taking up your green space, why didn't you go and sit in the Pocket Park and planting outside Grosvenor House in Charter Square or Barkers Pool Gardens or inside the Winter Gardens or in Tudor Square or Fitzallan Square or Pounds Park or St George's Park.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 2