10 Year Season Ticket

PapaLazarou

Blimey.

Yet another season ticket offer.

Now the 10 year season ticket. With the 10 year period only starting after promotion to the Premier League.

Bizarrely enough, cash, bank transfer or cheque only, yet again. Thus avoiding responsibilities and refund requests that sit under the Consumer Credit Act. Blatantly obvious.

Anyone got a spare £8000 spare to stump up for a season ticket on the south stand?!!!

He clearly wants all your cash….now.

Question is, how will the club sustain itself with a lack of income in, say 2 or 3 years, if many of these long-term season ticket offers are taken? 

Edited by PapaLazarou

It’s not a bad deal. Essentially an eternal season ticket, unless he finds some decent players down the back of the sofa. 

I’d be tempted to buy one, but I just don’t want to give him any more of my money than is absolutely necessary 

What if the SWFC company that the season ticket changes hands, of folds in order to re-commence under a different SWFC company? These things do happen.

Season tickets are potentially then null and void, and refunds impossible due to the payment mechanism enforced on buyers.

I’d have a very careful read of the Ts & Cs on these!

Edited by PapaLazarou

12 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Blimey.

Yet another season ticket offer.

Now the 10 year season ticket. With the 10 year period only starting after promotion to the Premier League.

Bizarrely enough, cash, bank transfer or cheque only, yet again. Thus avoiding responsibilities and refund requests that sit under the Consumer Credit Act. Blatantly obvious.

Anyone got a spare £8000 spare to stump up for a season ticket on the south stand?!!!

He clearly wants all your cash….now.

Question is, how will the club sustain itself with a lack of income in, say 2 or 3 years, if many of these long-term season ticket offers are taken? 

Hmmm... :huh:

Is it a 14-letter word, beginning with "A"...

... and ending with a court battle? :hihi:

2 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

It’s not a bad deal. Essentially an eternal season ticket, unless he finds some decent players down the back of the sofa. 

I’d be tempted to buy one, but I just don’t want to give him any more of my money than is absolutely necessary 

What about if they go skint or sell up?.

Shareholders got shafted last time.

13 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What about if they go skint or sell up?.

Shareholders got shafted last time.

It looks like a business that is in desperate need of cash. And that’s not a dig in anyway. SUFC aren’t exactly brimming with cash, as a paltry £20m budget for transfers for a PL clearly demonstrates.

But one of the interesting slants is DCs previous claims that ticket revenue means nothing. I’d argue that’s clearly not the case!

I’m also surprised that SWFC haven’t sold out all their season tickets yet, with the gates they normally get.

Edited by PapaLazarou

6 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

That’s one of the reasons why I don’t want to

give him my money

Hmmm... :huh:

If I was you Mr S, I'd hang on for Mr Tuna's soon to be announced "Cradle to the Grave" ticket offer...

... non-transferrable of course! :hihi:

5 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

It looks like a business that is in desperate need of cash. And that’s not a dig in anyway. SUFC aren’t exactly brimming with cash, as a paltry £20m budget for transfers for a PL clearly demonstrates.

But one of the interesting slants is DCs previous claims that ticket revenue means nothing. I’d argue that’s clearly not the case!

I’m also surprised that SWFC haven’t sold out all their season tickets yet, with the gates they normally get.

Not sold out but we've sold more than last season apparently, despite the pricing issues. I'm not sure I could do a 10 year though even if I had the money, very risky. 

Anyway we'll easy get 10 mil for Bannan so we could just sell him🙂

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

I don’t think that they can spend the future revenue. If I understand correctly, they have to keep the money for future years, to spend in those years.

So, I really don’t understand his motivation for doing this.

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Anyway we'll easy get 10 mil for Bannan so we could just sell him🙂

I just don’t think you understand.

Edited by Prettytom