10 Year Season Ticket

PapaLazarou

re-prices i dont know every price in the championship but reporters ect say other teams in the league charge more for season tickets,so unless you can prove we have the highest prices in the league , theres nowt to say really, re-shirt prices thats acceptable in my mind,re-10 year deal thats fine if you can afford it,but i cannot and can only go if i have someone with me,so it could not work for me,re-the card business thats been explained ,so lets get behind the club and hope we do well,the managers good and has a great CV in this league.i think this could be a great chance to move forward and he knows no results and hes sacked,unlike darren who wanted top wages and would of cost a fortune even if he failed and lets say his track record was hardly great anyway despite having a huge budget.

13 minutes ago, bassett one said:

re-prices i dont know every price in the championship but reporters ect say other teams in the league charge more for season tickets,so unless you can prove we have the highest prices in the league , theres nowt to say really, re-shirt prices thats acceptable in my mind,re-10 year deal thats fine if you can afford it,but i cannot and can only go if i have someone with me,so it could not work for me,re-the card business thats been explained ,so lets get behind the club and hope we do well,the managers good and has a great CV in this league.i think this could be a great chance to move forward and he knows no results and hes sacked,unlike darren who wanted top wages and would of cost a fortune even if he failed and lets say his track record was hardly great anyway despite having a huge budget.

I asked if you’d be happy to pay Category A ticket prices…. not who’s got the highest prices in the league ……

Wow ….your happy to pay £65 fora replica shirt …?…..you’ve more money than sense clearly…

and what a surprise you’ve had another dig at DM …. despite him getting promotion & breaking records last season ….but don’t let the truth get in the way eh…..

22 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Whooosh! :hihi:

It keeps going over your head …but you keep it up …well done ….

ps… you just don’t seem to understand … he’s better than Zidane …😎

Edited by Sheridan1-0

On 14/07/2023 at 15:41, PapaLazarou said:

What isn’t the case? That it’s cash cheque or bank transfer only? Because that clearly is the case.

If you are suggesting that not accepting credit cards or debit cards is for a specific reason, could you let us know what that reason is?

Merchant service providers that work with major credit cards don't accept payments for services that aren't going to provided in a short space of time, card payments were not designed for that and financial regulators don't allow, sorry to supply the facts to dampen your excitement.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Merchant service providers that work with major credit cards don't accept payments for services that aren't going to provided in a short space of time, card payments were not designed for that and financial regulators don't allow, sorry to supply the facts to dampen your excitement.

I've made bigger payments on my debit card.

Also Wednesday accepted debit card payments the last time they did 10 year season tickets so what's the difference now?.

Maybe it's not Papa who needs to do his research.

You'll not find it on twitter or WhatsApp though.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, top4718 said:

Soooo…. For any disbelievers could you be so kind as to evidence this and in particular provide a definition of “ a short space of time” Asking for a friend 

11 hours ago, top4718 said:

Could you point us in the direction of the regulation that doesn’t allow these types of transactions? And enforced by which regulator? Especially as you specifically state that financial regulators don’t allow it.

And what is the specific time period you allude to? That would be interesting if you could clarify that.

Very interested to see that facts that back this up.

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Could you point us in the direction of the regulation that doesn’t allow these types of transactions? And enforced by which regulator? Especially as you specifically state that financial regulators don’t allow it.

And what is the specific time period you allude to? That would be interesting if you could clarify that.

Very interested to see that facts that back this up.

Thanks.

Tried to draw 8 grand out yesterday , The cashier looked at me very strangely .

Good point mr cuttsie not thought of that

soooo…. If I went to my high street bank and asked for  £8/10000 cash they would certainly be asking me “what for?” as they obliged under fca money laundering rules

sooooo…. When I said it was to pay a mr chancer for a 10 year Ad infiditum season ticket the roar of laughter you would hear on parson cross followed by a distinct “no chance are you mad”