10 Year Season Ticket

PapaLazarou

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

Not been on here as much lately, what are the errors I need to correct?

Was just asking for the evidence that backs up  your “facts” that’s all. To call it a fact, you must surely have factual evidence?

On 15/07/2023 at 22:03,  top4718 said: 

Merchant service providers that work with major credit cards don't accept payments for services that aren't going to provided in a short space of time, card payments were not designed for that and financial regulators don't allow, sorry to supply the facts to dampen your excitement.

Could you point us in the direction of the regulation that doesn’t allow these types of transactions? And enforced by which regulator? Especially as you specifically state that financial regulators don’t allow it.

And what is the specific time period you allude to? That would be interesting if you could clarify that.

Very interested to see that facts that back this up.

Thanks.

Edited by PapaLazarou

16 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Fair enough, all people are asking is to post a link to that effect, and also one to confirm when the regulations changed. . In your own time. 

A link to the regulation that dictates this would be useful. Considering that the actual financial regulators don’t allow it, as alleged.

Evidently this is something that not many of us are aware of, and need to be enlightened on, by simply being pointed in the direction of said rules & regulations.

There must be clear published guidance on this if it is laid down by the financial regulators?

56 minutes ago, top4718 said:

That payment I assume is a fixed holiday cost so there's no liability risk.  With a normal season ticket the banks know that the games are to be played between August – May the following year this helps them understand the liability they have for such card payments.  When it comes to the 10 year it's impossible to know when the value of the season ticket starts counting down so their liability is unknown – could be 10 years could be 30 years, this is why they won't allow it.

Why did Wednesday accept debit cards the last time they did 10 year season tickets but don't accept them this time?.

17 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Why did Wednesday accept debit cards the last time they did 10 year season tickets but don't accept them this time?.

Come come you and us know exactly why! 
mr chancer has no cash left he is desperate for dosh from whatever source. If he accepted credit cards he is open to claims and also pays a percentage to the credit card provider 

all this gollocks from dr tops is just that !

4 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

100% exactly that.

And for no other reason.

I've given the reasons, your twisted mind will continue to think otherwise. 

I might actually send a screenshot of your posts to the club, Mr Chansiri doesn't take too kindly to negative social media comments and your making some quite serious allegations here. 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I might actually send a screenshot of your posts to the club, Mr Chansiri doesn't take too kindly to negative social media comments and your making some quite serious allegations here. 

I'd expect no less from you.

Grass.

8 hours ago, top4718 said:

I think lots of us have made lots of allegations on this forum over recent months.

From both sides.

Edited by PapaLazarou