10 Year Season Ticket

PapaLazarou

I've said about 10 times it's about negating risk, merchant services could grant 10 year season tickets to be bought if they thought the financial risk was zero, in SWFC's case it probably isn't.

Are you still happy to run with your strong opinion that it's to rip off fans?

3 hours ago, Man in Crete said:

For goodness sake make your mind up. First you say it’s Thebes providers “rule” which you can’t be bothered to back up or rather have no first hand  off.?
Now you’re saying it’s mr chancers fault cos he’s too great a risk financially. Which one is it for your next starter for 10 please?

You really are soooooo desperate to point score.

The merchant services rules are based on risk, if they deem there is one they won't allow it to happen, it can be both these things not one exclusively.

How can something be backed up that is potentially a confidential agreement between the club and its merchant?

Are you still happy to run with your strong opinion that it's to rip off fans?

Next!!

Edited by top4718
  • Haha 1

On 15/07/2023 at 22:03, top4718 said:

Merchant service providers that work with major credit cards don't accept payments for services that aren't going to provided in a short space of time, card payments were not designed for that and financial regulators don't allow, sorry to supply the facts to dampen your excitement.

This is what you said, nothing to do with Wednesday being a bad risk.

You seem to have shifted from the above quite dramatically.

• Like 2

I will be as per 1 year at a time , if it gets stupid I will vote mi mi feet , & sit int armchair on mi dodgy stick along with some Owls & Blades alike , come on Ladies get a life 😉 😂👍

Edited by owl.66