10 Year Season Ticket

PapaLazarou

7 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I don’t think that they can spend the future revenue. If I understand correctly, they have to keep the money for future years, to spend in those years.

How can that work when they don't know how many years they are valid for?.

25 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

I don’t think that they can spend the future revenue. If I understand correctly, they have to keep the money for future years, to spend in those years.

Is that correct? If so then he’s just earning interest on it in his account rather than fans earning interest in it in theirs. Nice!

I would imagine he can do what he wants with the money. I’m not aware of any ruling that states otherwise, but would be interested to find out if that’s the case.

And also, no-one knows how long the 10 year season will run for as it only starts ticking on entry to the PL….so how do you determine when you can start using the funds.

Either way, it’s made for some cracking calls & texts into Radio Sheffield over the last hour!

Oh, and correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Chansiri say only this week that he doesn’t want to sell season tickets anymore?

Edited by PapaLazarou

it could work out a bargain,but it depends if you can afford and risk the money,but its a persons choice and his company ,remember he owns everything inc the ground and training  ground ,its like the reverend and the makers bloke and carlton palmer instead of moaning buy the club and show us all how it should be run,but that wont happen and until mr chansiri recieves a decent offer we have to get behind the team and stop moaning or the club/players will not be at there best without our support.

20 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Blimey.

Yet another season ticket offer.

Now the 10 year season ticket. With the 10 year period only starting after promotion to the Premier League.

Bizarrely enough, cash, bank transfer or cheque only, yet again. Thus avoiding responsibilities and refund requests that sit under the Consumer Credit Act. Blatantly obvious.

Anyone got a spare £8000 spare to stump up for a season ticket on the south stand?!!!

He clearly wants all your cash….now.

Question is, how will the club sustain itself with a lack of income in, say 2 or 3 years, if many of these long-term season ticket offers are taken? 

This isn't the case.

If you can afford one of these it's a bargain, you're virtually getting a season ticket for life, I'm not sure it's such a good deal for the club as it's living on tomorrows money today, another crazy decision by the madman in charge.

Edited by top4718

56 minutes ago, top4718 said:

This isn't the case.

If you can afford one of these it's a bargain, you're virtually getting a season ticket for life, I'm not sure it's such a good deal for the club as it's living on tomorrows money today, another crazy decision by the madman in charge.

What isn’t the case? That it’s cash cheque or bank transfer only? Because that clearly is the case.

If you are suggesting that not accepting credit cards or debit cards is for a specific reason, could you let us know what that reason is?

Edited by PapaLazarou

5 hours ago, top4718 said:

TBF there'd have been darker days for United if you hadn't gone up, that was a proper Get Out Of Jail Free card.

If my Auntie had a pair of balls she'd be my Uncle.

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts.

I don't suspect the days would have been shining very bright if you lot had stayed where you were.

5 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Apparently one of the other clubs in Belgium owned by the Saudi Royal is in trouble ,

Maybe they should charge sky high prices and sell 10 years season tickets......

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1