10 Year Season Ticket

PapaLazarou

41 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

Selective vision

It makes me laugh when they are proven to be wrong and just vanish, why not Man up and acknowledge the error and move on?,

Very childish especially from someone who was asking a man to meet up for a straightener the week before, mind you the person had left before he said it and not been  back to see it.

Maybe he'll reply when he's been to Specsavers.🤣.

On 15/07/2023 at 22:03, top4718 said:

Merchant service providers that work with major credit cards don't accept payments for services that aren't going to provided in a short space of time, card payments were not designed for that and financial regulators don't allow, sorry to supply the facts to dampen your excitement.

Provide evidence of this and also tell us why your club accepted debit card payments for the last 10 year season ticket but not this time?.

Also nice to see you reading my posts you claim to have on ignore.

22 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I've paid for a holiday 18 months off using a debit/credit card.... 

That payment I assume is a fixed holiday cost so there's no liability risk.  With a normal season ticket the banks know that the games are to be played between August – May the following year this helps them understand the liability they have for such card payments.  When it comes to the 10 year it's impossible to know when the value of the season ticket starts counting down so their liability is unknown – could be 10 years could be 30 years, this is why they won't allow it.