Russia

Just now, Organgrinder said:

I'd rathe debate

Snipped 

No you wouldn't. You like to insult people who don't agree with you. Deny it all you like but the proof is all over the forum. 

Be nice.

It's fine to disagree.

It's good to debate.

It's not so good to throw insults.

If you're frustrated then take a break for a little while and come back when you are calmer 🙏

5 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

No you wouldn't. You like to insult people who don't agree with you. Deny it all you like but the proof is all over the forum. 

Be nice.

It's fine to disagree.

It's good to debate.

It's not so good to throw insults.

If you're frustrated then take a break for a little while and come back when you are calmer 🙏

your post  #2   SHURRUP YOU POOTIN APOLOGIST!!!!!

Still can't debate.

Don't know why you bother coming on here.  Must admit you give me a laugh though.

I've got all my bird feeders to clean and fill up before I retire.    Give you chance to think of something to  say for tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

your post  #2   SHURRUP YOU POOTIN APOLOGIST!!!!!

Still can't debate.

Don't know why you bother coming on here.  Must admit you give me a laugh though.

I've got all my bird feeders to clean and fill up before I retire.    Give you chance to think of something to  say for tomorrow.

.......And breathe. 

Night night 😘

7 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Unfortunately the politicians and their advisors got things badly wrong by expanding our influence eastwards and  prodding the bear more and more.

Words of wisdom!

I wish I had said that!

Oh. wait, I did..... many times.  But that sort of statement was sure to trigger the armchair warmongers with their Putin Puppet insults.

Another episode in the soap opera, "As the narrative changes!"

Ah well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!:)

Edited by trastrick

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

SHURRUP YOU POOTIN APOLOGIST!!!!!

Putin is a Twattttte,    Perhaps reading through  this thread so far explains why man kind always ends up at war .

Edited by cuttsie
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Putin is a Twattttte,    Perhaps reading through  this thread so far explains why man kind always ends up at war .

Got it in one mate   -   the worlds crackers.
You would think they would have a chat over a gallon of Stooenses instead,  but  suppose they'd be feightin anyway,  as soon as they called time.

Edited by Organgrinder