Privatise The Nhs?

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

On the thread I asked about this , you didn’t do that .

Weren't you lucky then ?   Anything about the NHS by any chance ??????

Yes, I know I use too many question marks too.

10 minutes ago, fools said:

what makes you think I care about your use of twitter, or lack of it. More fool you if you prefer to believe the crap being pumped out by msm.

we have ongoing post elsewhere from lefties, moaning endlessly about fake poverty, cost of living, I doubt very much they will be pleased about a doubling of taxation, unless of course someone else pays for it.

I have said countless times, that the only news I get is from BBC,  Sky news,  and very occasionally Channel 4 News.

Because you've brought Twitter up twice today and I don't use it.  Still you advise me how to use it.  Am I talking to a robot ?

Anything about the NHS, by any chance ????????

12 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I have said countless times, that the only news I get is from BBC,  Sky news,  and very occasionally Channel 4 News.

Because you've brought Twitter up twice today and I don't use it.  Still you advise me how to use it.  Am I talking to a robot ?

Anything about the NHS, by any chance ????????

I am not advising you of anything, I'm commenting on your posts, as are you of others - that's how a forum works. The only reason it was mentioned was as a comparison of the job market available to the yoof of today - you then went off on one about it.

It is no surprise that they are your sources, given your pov. It not hard to spot the agenda, the world is on fire apparently, here's a red weather map and some made up temperatures from the beginning of time for proof. Next up, were off to visit a foodbank ,,, again, and trump said something, zzzzz. and everyone is racist, and schoolkids are eating pencil rubbers and obese nurses are starving, and firefighters are so poorly paid they need to go to foodbanks, and tommorow we have a special on food poverty and climate change and ambulance waiting times under the tories. and inequality ... whatever that means

Edited by fools
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, fools said:

I am not advising you of anything, I'm commenting on your posts, as are you of others - that's how a forum works. The only reason it was mentioned was as a comparison of the job market available to the yoof of today - you then went off on one about it.

It is no surprise that they are your sources, given your pov. It not hard to spot the agenda, the world is on fire apparently, here's a red weather map and some made up temperatures from the beginning of time for proof. Next up, were off to visit a foodbank ,,, again, and trump said something, zzzzz. and everyone is racist, and schoolkids are eating pencil rubbers and obese nurses are starving, and firefighters are so poorly paid they need to go to foodbanks, and tommorow we have a special on food poverty and climate change and ambulance waiting times under the tories. and inequality ... whatever that means

I don't know what you're smoking or drinking but it must be strong.    Making you live up to your name again in fact.

I'll leave it to other posters to judge.

2 hours ago, Anna B said:

Actually, yes. I've just seen one on another thread written in red and was quite shocked. Ogangrinder never used to stoop to this level. Unfortunately maybe he's trying to fight fire with fire.

the guy just called me a fool, probably for the 30th time, the left are unable to have a polite discussion if they disagree with your politics.

6 minutes ago, fools said:

the guy just called me a fool, probably for the 30th time, the left are unable to have a polite discussion if they disagree with your politics.

I refer everyone to fools Post # 96

The Monty Python gang would have thrown that out as being too daft for the audience..

Must be the 31st time now then.

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I refer everyone to fools Post # 96

The Monty Python gang would have thrown that out as being too daft for the audience..

Must be the 31st time now then.

address the post, not the poster, babes

4 minutes ago, fools said:

address the post, not the poster, babes

As you have lost interest in the NHS thread,  I'm addressing your post. #96

Edited by Organgrinder