Privatise The Nhs?

2 minutes ago, fools said:

pad it out with a counterargument, if you dare. Assuming you have time.

@fools  wrote - Post #96

the world is on fire apparently, here's a red weather map and some made up temperatures from the beginning of time for proof. Next up, were off to visit a foodbank ,,, again, and trump said something, zzzzz. and everyone is racist, and schoolkids are eating pencil rubbers and obese nurses are starving, and firefighters are so poorly paid they need to go to foodbanks, and tommorow we have a special on food poverty and climate change and ambulance waiting times under the tories. and inequality ... whatever that means

I quite honestly cannot think how you could pad  out a load of imaginary garbage like that.

You should scarper if you see anyone in a white coat  approaching.

Anything about the NHS yet ??????           How's Sunak getting along with his 5 pledges  ????   it's alright, I already know, as does everyone.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

@fools  wrote - Post #96

the world is on fire apparently, here's a red weather map and some made up temperatures from the beginning of time for proof. Next up, were off to visit a foodbank ,,, again, and trump said something, zzzzz. and everyone is racist, and schoolkids are eating pencil rubbers and obese nurses are starving, and firefighters are so poorly paid they need to go to foodbanks, and tommorow we have a special on food poverty and climate change and ambulance waiting times under the tories. and inequality ... whatever that means

I quite honestly cannot think how you could pad  out a load of imaginary garbage like that.

You should scarper if you see anyone in a white coat  approaching.

Anything about the NHS yet ??????           How's Sunak getting along with his 5 pledges  ????   it's alright, I already know, as does everyone.

still banging on about pledges, sounds like you need to join the Conservative party and buy some Tesco shares, then you can get all the answers to the odd questions you raise for free.

Bit rich to mention white coats, given your recent postings.

4 minutes ago, fools said:

still banging on about pledges, sounds like you need to join the Conservative party and buy some Tesco shares, then you can get all the answers to the odd questions you raise for free.

Bit rich to mention white coats, given your recent postings.

Because I knew that you couldn't give me an answer because he hasn't made  a fraction of progress on even one  pledge out of the five.

Anything about the NHS ???????

Edited by Organgrinder

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Because I knew that you couldn't give me an answer because he hasn't made  a fraction of progress on even one  pledge out of the five.

Anything about the NHS ???????

how many ****s do you think I give about his pledges

Edited by fools

Just now, fools said:

how many ****s do you think I give about his pledges

That's naughty.                       You should give loads.  it's you who's spent months defending the loser.

Just now, Organgrinder said:

That's naughty.                       You should give loads.  it's you who's spent months defending the loser.

with imagination like that you could give JK a run for her money

4 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

You do sound a clever lad. 

I wonder if you have something to say regarding the subject of the thread rather than a poster.

Would you like to discuss the NHS ?

Alright Dimwit, you funny little fella. 

Have a look at post 55.  You might want to have a word with Health & Safety to help negotiate the big words. 

7 minutes ago, fools said:

with imagination like that you could give JK a run for her money

No imagination needed,  it's all down in writing for everyone to see.

Would you like to  discuss the NHS ?????

3 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

No imagination needed,  it's all down in writing for everyone to see.

Would you like to  discuss the NHS ?????

I was doing, until you went off on one.

wipe arses, or monitor a twitter account for a living, not a hard choice is it.