Ndaiye Stopping At Sufc

Man in Crete

That’s interesting cos the best IN the knower at the lane today says all that remains is  to agree the release clause and he signs a 3 year deal with dem blades…. It’s supposed to be very close 

let’s see your source cos me think’s somewhere is the truth! Your source is not the world’s greatest journalist at the stir is it ?

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Could you post a link?

I can't even remember where I read it. Like I say I don't know how accurate, he could sign a new contract tomorrow for all I know just thought I'd put it out there.

1 hour ago, Man in Crete said:

That’s interesting cos the best IN the knower at the lane today says all that remains is  to agree the release clause and he signs a 3 year deal with dem blades…. It’s supposed to be very close 

let’s see your source cos me think’s somewhere is the truth! Your source is not the world’s greatest journalist at the stir is it ?

Not a clue where I saw it. It could be way off the mark if you know someone on the inside then fair enough, might just of been some lazy journalism but thought it was worth mentioning.

2 hours ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I can't even remember where I read it. Like I say I don't know how accurate, he could sign a new contract tomorrow for all I know just thought I'd put it out there.

Not a clue where I saw it. It could be way off the mark if you know someone on the inside then fair enough, might just of been some lazy journalism but thought it was worth mentioning.

No problem thanks it will indeed be interesting to see who is correct with all these rumours

On 29/07/2023 at 16:37, Man in Crete said:

No problem thanks it will indeed be interesting to see who is correct with all these rumours

Do oh! Sooo much for them in the knowers looks like he’s off tonight for £14.5m 

gonna be a lot of unhappy blades drowning their sorrows shortly 

3 minutes ago, Man in Crete said:

Do oh! Sooo much for them in the knowers looks like he’s off tonight for £14.5m 

gonna be a lot of unhappy blades drowning their sorrows shortly 

You see, I never doubted my source😂🙊. Where's he off to? Not seen anything about it yet.

On 29/07/2023 at 12:26, Man in Crete said:

What was your source? 😁