Gb News 'Star' Dan Wootton Unmasked In Cash-For-Sexual Images Catfishing Scandal

Following on from the Huw Edwards affair, GBNews' Dan Wootton looks like he's in trouble:

GB News Star Dan Wootton Unmasked in Cash-for-Sexual Images Catfishing Scandal – Byline Times

I do hope that GBNews devote as much attention to this as I assume it did to the Huw Edwards story. 

EDIT: I also hope that The Sun, Mail, Telegraph, Express and the rest of them are equally as interested in this as they were with the Huw Edwards story, and how it was 'terrible' for the BBC. :nod:

Edited by Mister M

You beat me to it but I'll post the link anyway 

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/07/17/gb-news-star-dan-wootton-unmasked-in-cash-for-sexual-images-catfishing-scandal/

24 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Following on from the Huw Edwards affair, GBNews' Dan Wootton looks like he's in trouble:

GB News Star Dan Wootton Unmasked in Cash-for-Sexual Images Catfishing Scandal – Byline Times

I do hope that GBNews devote as much attention to this as I assume it did to the Huw Edwards story. 

EDIT: I also hope that The Sun, Mail, Telegraph, Express and the rest of them are equally as interested in this as they were with the Huw Edwards story, and how it was 'terrible' for the BBC. :nod:

Yeah but what are your thoughts? 🤔

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/07/17/gb-news-star-dan-wootton-unmasked-in-cash-for-sexual-images-catfishing-scandal/

As I said in my OP that all news organisations follow this story as assiduously as they did with the Edwards story.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

What are yours?

Edited by Mister M

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

As I said in my OP that all news organisations follow this story as assiduously as they did with the Edwards story.

Is a hope a thought?

Yeah, it probably is. Ignore me I've had a terrible day.

I agree though you here though.

"I do hope that GBNews devote as much attention to this as I assume it did to the Huw Edwards story. 

EDIT: I also hope that The Sun, Mail, Telegraph, Express and the rest of them are equally as interested in this as they were with the Huw Edwards story, and how it was 'terrible' for the BBC."

Fair is fair and all that 👍

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

Is a hope a thought?

Yeah, it probably is. Ignore me I've had a terrible day.

I agree though you here though.

"I do hope that GBNews devote as much attention to this as I assume it did to the Huw Edwards story. 

EDIT: I also hope that The Sun, Mail, Telegraph, Express and the rest of them are equally as interested in this as they were with the Huw Edwards story, and how it was 'terrible' for the BBC."

Fair is fair and all that 👍

You seem to have a lot of terrible days , especially when you get pulled up on something 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

You seem to have a lot of terrible days , especially when you get pulled up on something 

So is a hope a thought? 

Mister M hasn't replied yet so maybe you can help. 

By the way, I'd say getting our car broke into and my boys medical equipment stolen counts as a bad day. I suppose you'd just take it in your stride eh Big Lad? 🤣

14 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

So is a hope a thought? 

Mister M hasn't replied yet so maybe you can help. 

By the way, I'd say getting our car broke into and my boys medical equipment stolen counts as a bad day. I suppose you'd just take it in your stride eh Big Lad? 🤣

You’ve already said it probably is . 

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Probably isn't definitively and as I've already stated I've not had the best of days so my judgement may be impaired. 

So what's your take? 

My take is , was it a sexual thing like Edwards is accused of , or was it trying to find something salacious to make a news story .