John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

What is interesting about this thread is I thought there'd be loads of Leftie snowflake types arguing with me on this.

But no, everyone seems to agree !

That must be a refreshing experience for you.

4 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

What is interesting about this thread is I thought there'd be loads of Leftie snowflake types arguing with me on this.

But no, everyone seems to agree !

Hmmm... :huh:

I suspect the boredom probably got the better of them... :hihi:

• Haha 1

On 18/07/2023 at 16:32, fools said:

I especially like the way Aldi have decided they now need to look through your trolley accusingly in case you've hidden a pack of peanuts under your tatty worn out bag for life, before they throw your purchases at you as fast as they can. Expecting the introduction of FU serve yourself tills sometime soon, to make the experience even more miserable.

Aldi Handsworth now have some self service tills (as of this time last week). The ones in town have had them for longer iirc.

Edited by HeHasRisen

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Aldi Handsworth now have some self service tills (as of this time last week). The ones in town have had them for longer iirc.

are they optional at all times, or mandatory in the evening?

6 minutes ago, RJRB said:

That must be a refreshing experience for you.

It's a refreshing experience for everyone to agree about anything on any forum because there area lot of people out there who argue for the sake of it, particularly when ensconced behind their computer keyboard....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fools said:

are they optional at all times, or mandatory in the evening?

Only been in each once since they installed them, they had both tills and the self serve tills open in both branches.

To be fair its a nightmare in Aldi usually if you only want one or two items so I am happy to see them put in there.

Edited by HeHasRisen

Just now, HeHasRisen said:

Only been in each once csnce they installed them, they had both tills and the self serve tills open in both branches.

if they follow asda and the rest, they'll shut the till service down around 7 or 8, then it's FU tills or nothing.