John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

7 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Erm, no it wasnt. Want another reminder?

"If a business buys something for £1 using a card the bank will charge them between 30p and 50p in fees."

Admit this was a lie, given not every business will be charged, and we can move on to the other things raised. Cheers.

It's not a lie. More and more businesses are going cash only as a result. If you joined the Keep Cash group on Facebook, you would see this. 😎

Edited by Irene Swaine
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

You sound like a little girl.

The thread is called    -     John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

You sound like an idiot who never has a comment about the subject of the thread but just comes on to be offensive.

When are you going to debate something apart from what someone sounds like?

Probably full of ale again I suppose.

Edited by Organgrinder

6 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Erm, no it wasnt. Want another reminder?

"If a business buys something for £1 using a card the bank will charge them between 30p and 50p in fees."

Admit this was a lie, given not every business will be charged, and we can move on to the other things raised. Cheers.

No, you do not know what you are talking about, when it comes to business account charges or customer service...... 

Apart from short term special offers there is no such thing as a free business account, they all cost significant amounts to run. Some may well charge a flat fee but most charge per item and with them them all business debit card transactions are charged for. In fact debit card transactions are charged for even in banks who charge a flat fee, it's just the businesses pay in a different way. 

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Yes it is. I posted a link within minutes to disprove it. Nice try though. 

See above.

6 hours ago, Chekhov said:

Whilst we're on the subject, you don't appear to have answered this :

>>HeHasRisen said:
Both
[rudeness and threats] are seemingly fine, according to some.... <<

According to whom (with quotes please) ?

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Chekhov's well known for lying. 

Another poster confirmed that,        As a result,  I no longer converse with him.

Cobblers, you give me an example where I have lied, a lie being a deliberate untruth. There aren't any.

>>I no longer converse with him.<<

TBH I am quite happy about that as you almost always avoided answering any awkward questions about your answers, which was very frustrating to put it mildly.

Edited by Chekhov

5 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

He has quoted me in  posts,  changed the wording that I used,  and then used that false statement as an argument against me.

Do you mean this ?

What I said was fair enough, you said you had no sympathy for me (as regards these restrictions) and therefore you cannot have any sympathy for anyone else subject to them.

On 03/08/2023 at 23:00, Organgrinder said:

You just use the same phrases over and over again as though there were no more words in the English language.

I've already told you in the past, that I have no empathy for you at all and whatever you write just reinforces that.

I have been perfectly honest with you and told you that, I'm not the slightest bit interested in your holidays,  masks, cars, your warm house, or pictures of kids.

You are just a moaning minnie who thinks the world should put you first

Chekhov replied :

You ? 

Why do you keep focussing on me ?

It's the VAST majority of people who want :

To be warm.

To fly away on holiday.

To have a car.

To not wear a mask.

To take pics of their kids doing significant things in their lives

etc etc

So, what you actually mean is :

I have been perfectly honest with you and told you that, I'm not the slightest bit interested  in  [other] people's  holidays,  masks, cars, people's warm house, or [them being able to take] pictures of kids.

Thanks for admitting it.

1 minute ago, Organgrinder said:

Posted the full 40 page PDF from HSBC showing there are no charges for debit card payments which disproved his statement, and he goes off on a tangent. Its remarkable he cant admit he may be wrong on occasion.

Edited by HeHasRisen

6 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another poster confirmed that,        As a result,  I no longer converse with him.

I said examples please, not "just repeat your unwarranted assertion.

And the real reason you "don't converse" with me is I make your arguments look ridiculous, see post 248 above.

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Posted the full 40 page PDF from HSBC showing there are no charges for debit card payments which disproved his statement, and he goes off on a tangent. Its remarkable he cant admit he may be wrong on occasion.

I have answered you here, why you keep harping on with your ridiculous assertion is beyond me. You are very annoying, you argue for the sake of it more than anyone on here.

On many threads you demonstrate you know sod all about business....

Edited by Chekhov