John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

18 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

Looking at someone is not assault. Oh my goodness. Is that what we are sleep walking in to, a society where looking at someone is illegal. 😢

Staring is sexual harassment, Sadiq Khan tells London commuters.

Also, he has brought out a slogan called MAAAATE!!!, which is what you should say to your friend when he is talking about a ladies boobies.

Sod the rising knife crime and young lads being killed, these are most important issues.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Also, he has brought out a slogan called MAAAATE!!!, which is what you should say to your friend when he is talking about a ladies boobies.

Sod the rising knife crime and young lads being killed, these are most important issues.

The man's a lunatic menace.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Sadiq Khan is an idiot. He has just agreed to withdraw the day travelcards on buses and Underground services, something that will deter tourists from our Capital. I cannot stand the weasel. 

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

Sadiq Khan is an idiot. He has just agreed to withdraw the day travelcards on buses and Underground services, something that will deter tourists from our Capital. I cannot stand the weasel. 

For once I totally agree with you. There is a saying 'Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely'. You can add to that, in his case 'Insanity rules'.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Hmmm... :huh:

So hang on a bit...
... this act of discussing a ladies dangly bits has apparently become so overwhelmingly significant that it's now been given it's OWN slogan? :suspect:

Well I'd be interested to know exactly WHAT has fuelled this rise to such epic proportions that it's NOW in need of it's own PR department?

Your thoughts! :hihi:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

So hang on a bit...
... this act of discussing a ladies dangly bits has apparently become so overwhelmingly significant that it's now been given it's OWN slogan? :suspect:

Well I'd be interested to know exactly WHAT has fuelled this rise to such epic proportions that it's NOW in need of it's own PR department?

Your thoughts! :hihi:

My thoughts - if the claims are correct - London has now got a lunatic as its Mayor.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

My thoughts - if the claims are correct - London has now got a lunatic as its Mayor.

There are two more videos and it will come as no surprise that the nasty blokes are white and the good guys are not.

Imagine it being the other way around.

Oh, found another one, well knock me down with a feather, the white man is the bad guy again....

https://youtu.be/qbk3iJqmjNU

Edited by Al Bundy

44 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Thanks for that info.  fools has started saying that all the time and I thought he had gone doo-lally.

On second thought I still think he has anyway but I know where he's got it from now   a labour man, would you believe ?

I agree with your bottom line  -  stupidity is not confined to just one side of politics.