John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

41 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

I would welcome a discussion of what a con the plandemic was.

Why not call in for a chat at ATV aerials on Langsett Rd.

The proprietor would be pleased to pass the time of day with you.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Chekhov said:

TBH your post hints at Fascism : only the informed should have any say, i.e. the uninformed should not have the vote.

Are you up for that ?

Not that the "informed", commonly called "experts", have a particularly good track record :

How accurate were the "experts" about Covid ? :

Mid March 2020 : "We could have half a million Covid deaths in the UK"
19 March 2020 : "12 weeks to flatten the curve".
Late March 2020 : "This virus is indiscriminate"
May 2020 : "Politicians have become more cautious about immunisation prospects. They are right to be"
November 2020 : "Modelling suggests 4,000 deaths per day in the worst case scenario".
Spring 2021 : "Get double vaccinated to get out of Covid and back to normal" (it actually took a further year).
May 2021 :  Pupils should keep wearing masks into the summer, Sage told ministers
July 2021 : "Freedom day is irresponsible, we could have 200K cases per day by August".
11 Dec 2021 : "Omicron could cause 75,000 deaths in England by end of April"
Dec 2021 : "Central estimate" 2890 Omicron deaths a day
15 Dec 2021 : "Omicron likely to be the biggest threat of Covid pandemic so far".

Not very. The toss of a coin  woudl have been more accurate.

How many times have you posted that exact same text now?  (ETA: quick search - 47 times!) Don't you think that anyone on here who's going to agree with you already does so, and those who think you post bobbins aren't going to change their mind however many times you post it?

Edited by Guest

9 minutes ago, Hecate said:

How many times have you posted that exact same text now?  (ETA: quick search - 47 times!) Don't you think that anyone on here who's going to agree with you already does so, and those who think you post bobbins aren't going to change their mind however many times you post it?

They raise a good point. Remember all of the footages of coffins lined up in Italy? 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Hecate said:

He's not going to stop. He seems to turn every thread into a Covid discussion.

17 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Why don't you start a thread about Covid  ? It would make you happy and stop you infecting other threads with your obsession .

He made a post implying experts "know". 

I simply provided the evidence that is not always the case, it could have been about Covid or anything else, it's just I have the evidence to hand they were just guessing about Covid.

>>infecting other threads<<

Was that deliberate ?

Very droll if it was.

29 minutes ago, Hecate said:

See above

16 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

He's not going to stop. He seems to turn every thread into a Covid discussion.

I am really not, see above.

Edited by Chekhov

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

He made a post implying experts "know". 

I simply provided the evidence that is not always the case, it could have been about Covid or anything else, it's just I have the evidence to hand they were just guessing about Covid. ...

And people have corrected the flaws in your interpretation and application of that list until they got tired of doing so months and months ago.  But that isn't the point.  The point is, we've seen it.  We know.  We don't need to see it for the 48th time, either in the context of a discussion of covid or anywhere else.  You lessen your point, such as it is, every time you hit the paste button.

On 23/07/2023 at 10:00, Organgrinder said:

>>Chekhov said:
Ah, so the "victim" gets to decide if it's an assault.
<<

Of  course it should be down to the victim to decide.

I have been thinking about OG's post and I have to say I think it is really worrying anyone out there really thinks it is up to the victim to decide if a crime has been committed, even more so when we are, by definition, talking about something subjective.

And if OG thinks this it is odds on other people will too (even if it may not be many, certainly those who actually think about it....).

Edited by Chekhov

23 hours ago, Hecate said:

And people have corrected the flaws in your interpretation and application of that list until they got tired of doing so months and months ago.  But that isn't the point.  The point is, we've seen it.  We know.  We don't need to see it for the 48th time, either in the context of a discussion of covid or anywhere else.  You lessen your point, such as it is, every time you hit the paste button.

What a surprise !

Leftie authoritarians want to suppress any evidence proving "experts" are frequently wrong, because the "exeperts" are the people providing the "justification" for restricting our lives.

They have moved on from Covid to Nett Zero and are trying to force us all to greatly restrict our lives using that particular justification.

But the trend is inescapable, what next after Nett Zero ?

Edited by Chekhov

1 minute ago, Chekhov said:

What a surprise !

Leftie authoritarians want to suppress any evidence proving "experts" are frequently wrong, because the "exeperts" are the people providing the "justification" for restricting our lives.

They have moved on from Covid to Nett Zero and are trying to force us all to greatly restrict our lives using that particular justification.

But the trend is inescapable, what next after Nett Zero ?

Absolute zero?😜

• Haha 2