John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

Just as an aside I frequently visit various user accounts as a result of holding my I pad in my left hand and accidentally catching someone’s name or Avatar.

That might give the wrong impression as posts are far more revealing than self penned profiles

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

As you are your own boss you can make any decision you like about what you wish to subject yourself to. 

As I said, I was not my own boss back in 1985, but, more to the point, everyone has power in this regard : they don't have to do a job dealing with the public. But if you do have a job dealing with the public, particularly if you are a manager or "team leader" you accept that you will sometimes be dealing with people who are stressed up and/or annoyed and/or upset etc etc. Dealing with the public, like life itself in fact, is not all  bed of roses.

11 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Both (rudeness and threats) are seemingly fine, according to some.... 

According to whom (with quotes please) ?

Edited by Chekhov

11 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

>>Irene Swaine said:
According to who?<<

Your mate Mr Aerial

In another post you falsely accused me of lying, well you are lying here.

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

In recent days I've seen 2 altercations at the same Aldi. Staff wanting to search customers bags, customers objecting, voices raised, threats made. It's all quite unpleasant. 

Which Aldi do you use TD ? ! ? I've told you before, move to Dore !

Off the top of my head I cannot remember the last time I saw an altercation with shop staff in any shop.

Edited by Chekhov

10 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

I heard the manager of Aldi puts people on ignore on forums because he is a massive pussy. 

I heard he did not have time to go on forums because he's too busy throwing abusive customers out of his store.

36 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Incorrect. Read it properly.  It wasn't a false accusation whatsoever. 

Err, yes it was.

Whilst we're on the subject, you don't appear to have answered this :

>>HeHasRisen said:
Both
[rudeness and threats] are seemingly fine, according to some.... <<

According to whom (with quotes please) ?

3 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Err, yes it was.

Erm, no it wasnt. Want another reminder?

"If a business buys something for £1 using a card the bank will charge them between 30p and 50p in fees."

Admit this was a lie, given not every business will be charged, and we can move on to the other things raised. Cheers.

Chekhov's well known for lying.  He has quoted me in  posts,  changed the wording that I used,  and then used that false statement as an argument against me.

Another poster confirmed that,        As a result,  I no longer converse with him.

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

Chekhov's well known for lying.  He has quoted me in  posts,  changed the wording that I used,  and then used that false statement as an argument against me.

Another poster confirmed that,        As a result,  I no longer converse with him.

You sound like a little girl.

• Like 1