John Lewis Boss Calls For Abusing Shop Workers To Be An Offence

IT IS ALREADY AN OFFENCE TO ABUSE SHOP WORKERS. Oh my days, no wonder this woman's business is going bust. 🤦‍♀️

It is an offence to physically or verbally assault anyone. Why should shop workers get their own law. This is all part of the 'shining halo' "key worker" (🤢) bull dirt.

Customer service is a high pressure environment. Some people can hack it, some can't. Yes, some customers will be rudw and obnoxious, but a customer service agent is there to ensure the customer leaves feeling boosted, happy and that they have been given great service. Shop workers are there to please the customer, not the other way around. 

I did feel sorry for John Lewis staff when Barker's Pool closed down, as they always tried to provide exceptional service when I ever went in. This woman is making a mockery of all of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, RollingJ said:

We comprehend words, just not your use of them.

different level, obviously

that's some insecurity, questioning why someone apparently disagreed with you by hitting a laughter icon.

1 minute ago, fools said:

different level, obviously

that's some insecurity, questioning why someone apparently disagreed with you by hitting a laughter icon.

Don't want to drop to your level.

Anyway it was a genuine mistake, which is now cleared up.

BTW - have you discovered what an SSD is yet?

2 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Don't want to drop to your level.

Anyway it was a genuine mistake, which is now cleared up.

BTW - have you discovered what an SSD is yet?

yes, you both look silly now, the thread is not about ssd's, start a new one if you need some technical help

Edited by fools

2 minutes ago, fools said:

yes, you both look silly now, the thread is not about ssd's, start a new one if you need some technical help

This forum is no longer under the control of the old mod team - topics are allowed to go on a wander - as they do.

IF I needed technical help, which I don't, I would ask on a forum which offered it.