Hillsbrough Park Over Used?

but if we get a wet summer it could ruin the park grass areas and its hard to get the ground back to normal,in recent years the weather has been kind,but this year its a bit iffy,but if its land that drys quick that helps ,but having all major events in one park ,does not help the locals or the city as visitors think we only have one venue.

1 minute ago, bassett one said:

but if we get a wet summer it could ruin the park grass areas and its hard to get the ground back to normal,in recent years the weather has been kind,but this year its a bit iffy,but if its land that drys quick that helps ,but having all major events in one park ,does not help the locals or the city as visitors think we only have one venue.

The reasons for this have been given to you only a few weeks before. Hillsborough is a) flattish, b) has good transport links from the city with the tram and multiple buses and c) is big enough.

No other park fits the bill with all three. I really dont understand why you are bothered.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

with tramlines and many other events and it being very wet this year will the park stand this amount of people year on year? will it become muddy and awfull? is it to much for one park to realistically take so many folk over each summer?

Don't worry it's only for a few months in the summer

The other 10 months of the year you can enjoy the park in your winter coat 

Just now, bassett one said:

millhouses park is flat,theres many parts of graves park flat and norfolk park ,so theres no other parks possible where events can be held? 

Did you actually read my post? Do any of those parks fit all three criteria? Norfolk park certainly isnt flat in large areas.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Did you actually read my post? Do any of those parks fit all three criteria? Norfolk park certainly isnt flat in large areas.

Hillsborough Park
Not enough bricklayers
E scooters
Cutting down orchards
Ploughing crops into the ground

The S*n says this.....

Have I missed anything?

• Haha 1

lol Bassett stop with the park envy you drag this up year in year out, are you related  to Justin Smith over on the covid thread?  it's an unhealthy obsession let it go lol 

P.s Hillsborough used a foreign bricklayer a londoner, I know because I translated for them 🤣

2 hours ago, MJ01 said:

Hillsborough Park
Not enough bricklayers
E scooters
Cutting down orchards
Ploughing crops into the ground

The S*n says this.....

Have I missed anything?

Just remembered

Chansiri - good / everyone else - bad