Hillsbrough Park Over Used?

2 minutes ago, fools said:

does sound not go uphill

Nice try. 

6 minutes ago, bassett one said:

just because i dont live next to the park,does not mean i dont care about sheffield parks and i believe we should all have a chance to see music ect,without it all being in one area

Can't imagine an oldie like you having any interest in standing round a park all day paying a fortune to watch a load of guitar bands. 

2 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Nice try. 

Can't imagine an oldie like you having any interest in standing round a park all day paying a fortune to watch a load of guitar bands. 

used to be able to park for free there

17 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Nice try. 

have you forgot i have run as part of the lowedges festival 10 festivals with live reggae/ska bands,plus i helped run the music stage at the heeley the heeley festival that i was chair of and i go to the skegness reggae/ska festival every year inc this,yes i paid £5 for a can of red stripe and £4 for a bag of chips and £8 for a reggae hat ,so i may not know much about certain music ,but although heading towards 70 and have mobility issues ,taxis,seats ect you can still enjoy a event,although seeing the bands can be difficult sometimes i can still hear and if i get there early i can normally get a seat near to the stage.so yes oldies can spend money and enjoy live music.

• Like 1