Hillsbrough Park Over Used?

2 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

1 - Already gathered you don't like dogs   -   despite  them being natures most loving and affectionate creatures..

cats cover their own **** up, and don't eat it.

Edited by fools

1 hour ago, rogets said:

Dogs almost ran me over in the park as they were charging around

Very dangerous

Hmmm... :huh:

If you think the ones charging about Hillsborough Park are dangerous...

... you should see the ones charging around Owlerton Stadium! :hihi:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, fools said:

Tell that 2 the cats that go pooing on next door front and back garden when he takes it back to the soil there's about 7 on the front and more on the back it stinks awful 😂💩💩💩😼

18 minutes ago, rarmxbd said:

Tell that 2 the cats that go pooing on next door front and back garden when he takes it back to the soil there's about 7 on the front and more on the back it stinks awful 😂💩💩💩😼

get a dog, they might eat it for you, and give you a sloppy lick after

Edited by fools

I have 3 dogs and go in Hillsborough park regularly, we are more likely ran over by bikes electric bikes disable biker's electric scooters one of my dogs has been accidentally kick by joggers then we have the park run on Saturday kids on a Sunday, the park is for everyone but respect everyone that goes in the park 🤔😁

2 hours ago, fools said:

It's a pity you can't do that   -   Yours is still there for all to see.

9 hours ago, rogets said:

too many dogs use this park in my opinion.

I am trying to avoid dogs as they chase after balls, and not forgetting dogs that use their leads to try to trip people up.

I was lucky not to get a broken neck last weekend

Well stay under your bridge then. Sorted.

• Like 1

I have been a dog owner and my dog was always on a lead on public walks and I was always mindful of other people around me when I walked him. Some dogs can be very intimidating, especially if you have young children with you. The garden at home is for offlead play and the park is for playing on a lead. And I agree with the poster above about those silly leads that extend about 8 foot. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Irene Swaine said:

I have been a dog owner and my dog was always on a lead on public walks and I was always mindful of other people around me when I walked him. Some dogs can be very intimidating, especially if you have young children with you. The garden at home is for offlead play and the park is for playing on a lead. And I agree with the poster above about those silly leads that extend about 8 foot. 

British dogs for British people